Declined Chat Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio Brando 3

Sourcebans:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=DIO+Brando&Submit=Search

Name: Pidge | trade.tf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52202134

Date of ban: 04-04-17

Reason: Overkill Disrespect to Rulebreakers

Admin who banned me: Speneth

Why should i get unbanned from chat:

I like to get Unbanned from the gag because I like the server, and the community in general. I did say some things that i would regret, and i’ve wished I’d didn’t say any of those things since. There is no excuse on what i did, and when i tried to help the server out, I just added to the rule breakers and i understand i don't help the situation. Being that Panda COULD been one of my first servers, I don’t remember, but It was a ff2 server back in 2012, I’ve meet many good people in the server, and now seeing all the chat going on and me unable to be apart of it, I kinda have this weird feeling. I will constrain the unnecessary insults, and be a better member of the community. I want to play and chat with the others on the server, and these 2-3 I’ve learned my lesson on the chat. I spent many hours on the server, and i grown just to play in this server only for a while. Of course, if this does get accepted I understand this will be my final chance for ungag and then I’ll get gagged permanently if i do anything that break the rules again.

Jeez I need to look around for these more, terribly sorry for the delay.

We've had these chats so many times, Dio, and I've warned you several times and had several conversations with you each time I invoked a gag. You even made a desperate pledge when I noticed that you were 1 gag away from a perm, and you sounded just as sincere as you do now. So how do I even know that this sincerity on the forum is any different from the disregard of your last promise? I overlooked the many complaints I received from several players regarding you, hoping that they were just being overly dramatic, but it wasn't long before I realized that since I could rarely see you doing this in my own eyes, you were just making an effort to express your "opinions" when I wasn't around. I don't warn people this much to just willy nilly remove a permanent comm block that was designed to be harsh in this way, especially with the countless warnings I've given you. I think you need a little more time to endure the intended wrath of a permanent comm block before most would deem it necessary to consider a removal. This extra time will be good so I can be sure that you're actually serious this time. I'd say a little after a full month of the comm block would be the earliest you should try an appeal again. The block was set on April 4th, so whenever you feel that it's taken its toll after the 4th of May I may consider it more favorably for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolfgang
Declined as closed.

If you appeal too early it will be instantly declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread