Declined Charlotte's Admin Application for Freak Fortress 2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte

- Your name and/or nickname

You may call me Charlotte or any other names that may seem fit. :)

- Your age

I am currently 14, my birthday is in August on the 31st.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

@Waxel gave me the permission to apply, and I very much thank him for allowing me too.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

My Steam32 ID is STEAM_1:0:83920360.

- Your general online times and your timezone

My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4). I am usually online for about an hour+ every day, from times of 10 am to 12pm, though I have the occasional days that I am online for longer.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I always play on Freak Fortress 2 TX and that is what I am applying for. I am willing to go and venture to other server for a sake of a report or if someone is in need of help.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone and it is of good quality.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have no admin/moderator experience on Team Fortress 2, but I do have experience on Garry's Mod.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I do not, but with my experience of Garry's Mod administrating I assume I can quickly and easily learn the ins, outs and how to use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me to become staff as my skills of dealing with situations are wide-ranging and I can easily de-escalate any situation if things get heated. I know how to swiftly and silently deal with small situations like spamming or inappropriate sprays. On Freak Fortress 2 I usually don't see any admins or staff early in the morning, so as a staff member I would be on at those times to make sure the server stays safe and clean from inappropriate behavior. I will also assist other admins in situations if need be, as I can stay calm and keep my composure.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would be very strict with rules, for example:
NSFW Sprays or Names - warning > kick > 1hr ban
Camping - warning > slap > kick
Cheating/Hacks - Permaban
Teleport trapping - warning > slay
Exploits - warning > slay
Mic Spam - warning > 2hr Mute
Chat/Bind Spam - warning > 2hr Gag
Stalling - warning > slap

I'd like to thank anyone reading this for well, taking time out of your day to read this! I thank you all very much. :)

Playtime:3 days 23:01:13 hours
TX FF2 Chat ( Maybe use /rtd more often like you use !rtd A LOT or just overall use /hale, /radio, /halehp, etc so it's not your entrie chat log. Besides that chat is overall clean)
Bans(0)
Comms(0)

Sessions seems steady and application passed all requirements. Good luck hun!

We have a stacking system for punishment, but that can always be adjusted in the trial phase ( can also be edited if changes to punishment are made by applicant)

Tagging TX FF2 Admins;
@Baka
@Waxel
@White Falcon

He's a good guy and pretty mature imo for being 14.
Never had to warn him about anything as far as I can recall.
Mainly uses voicechat to talk, and he's been respectful and follows the rules on voice.

Would like to see an improvement in the punishment scaling, so what does what you have currently mean you'll just keep doing the last punishment over and over? Should scale with how often it is done, there should be a difference between the punishment when someone spams chat for the second time ever versus their fifth time.

Will update when I see improvements to the the punishments

Cheers

Also I recall him saying he purposely uses !rtd to fill up his chat log, take that as you will.

He's a good guy and pretty mature imo for being 14.
Never had to warn him about anything as far as I can recall.
Mainly uses voicechat to talk, and he's been respectful and follows the rules on voice.

Would like to see an improvement in the punishment scaling, so what does what you have currently mean you'll just keep doing the last punishment over and over? Should scale with how often it is done, there should be a difference between the punishment when someone spams chat for the second time ever versus their fifth time.

Will update when I see improvements to the the punishments

Cheers

Also I recall him saying he purposely uses !rtd to fill up his chat log, take that as you will.

I'll edit the punishments, what I acutually said was. "!rtd fills up your chat log, so you can fill it, thats why im starting to use /rtd, lol"

NSFW Sprays or Names - warning > kick > 1hr ban > (for sprays, disable sprays for them)
Camping - warning > slap > kick > 1hr ban >1day ban > 1 week ban > permaban
Cheating/Hacks - Permaban
Teleport trapping - warning > slay > next round slay > 1hr ban > 1day ban, 1 week ban, permaban
Exploits/Bugs - warning > slay > next round slay > 1hr ban > 4day ban > permaban
Mic Spam - warning > 2hr Mute > 2day mute > permamute
Chat/Bind Spam - warning > 2hr Gag > 2day gag > permagag
Stalling - warning > slap > kick > 1hr ban > 1day ban > 1week ban > permaban

I made them so they all go up respectively. if something else is wrong, let me know.

And if after the bans, they do it a second time, it automatically goes to an instant 2 week ban. (if they didn't reach perma before then)

Playtime:3 days 23:01:13 hours
TX FF2 Chat ( Maybe use /rtd more often like you use !rtd A LOT or just overall use /hale, /radio, /halehp, etc so it's not your entrie chat log. Besides that chat is overall clean)
Bans(0)
Comms(0)

Sessions seems steady and application passed all requirements. Good luck hun!

We have a stacking system for punishment, but that can always be adjusted in the trial phase ( can also be edited if changes to punishment are made by applicant)

Tagging TX FF2 Admins;
@Baka
@Kaz
@Waxel
@White Falcon
I've had 1 bans on an old account, because of teaming, from 2016. here and cap spamming here

Heya Charlotte, i'm sure you'll be a great addition to the admin team, but you need to fix your punishment list like Des said
I'm highly suggesting to take a look at previous accepted applications to see how people made their list without of course copying it. Aside that i can't say anything wrong about you, Des pretty much explained everything so +1
↓ On a side note remember that the front slash / will make EVERY command invisible in the chat (except for !hop) so you can use it for /halehp, /ff2boss and similar stuff like Chae explained
Maybe use /rtd more often like you use !rtd A LOT or just overall use /hale, /radio, /halehp, etc so it's not your entrie chat log.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bambi
unfortunate to say, but I have not played nearly enough with the applicant, so I will remain Neutral. Good luck on your application,

Reactions: Madact
declined, you may apply again in a month; 11.10.2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread