Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Well, its quite some aaaages ago i've made a changelog and in the meanwhile i've forgot what i have changed lol, sorry bout that.
I'll list some recent changes i've made and then try to always release a changelog when i make some changes from now on again.

Forum/Web:
  • new BETA Style available (Panda v2) new color will be probably Orange/Grey-ish - i dont have any exact date when it will switch to that one since i am currently still experiencing some bugs like the mobile version doesnt look like that how i want it and some other small bugs, in general you can use it on the PC but i dont advise you to do so until its full released and switched as main primary.
  • added a cool feature IMO which lets you customize your forum profile account (background of it) to do so CLICK (might be not working to 100% on the old style as @Jarza found out)
  • general updates of addons and cleanup of the hidden section

Gameservers:
  • added more VSH/Prophunt maps (some days ago)
  • updated Slender Fortress 2 to latest build
  • updated USA FF2 Server to be the same as the EU one
  • updated Prophunt to latest build (should've fix some issues like the weapon bug) @Nightascythe
  • removed tfdb_majix from all DB servers as requested

Upcoming Changes:
  • finally the ctf_turbine server
  • moving of the USA Servers to a brand new machine located in dallas (around the 15th or so i'll start with it)
  • general small edits and fixups
  • update of the calladmin plugin to prevent multiple calls (will be changed to only 1 call allowed all 120 seconds from 1 person)
  • brand new donate system with a lot more payment features and fixed up prices. @Ron

Users who are viewing this thread