News Changelog 06.09.2015 (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
  • added the FF2 USA Server - 104.153.106.169:27015
  • fixed wrong region settings on USA DR
  • fixed an issue causing missing map errors on MK (forgot the maps folder...)
  • updated the forums to the latest stable version
  • general improvements of the loading speed/compression
  • fixed images not getting properly displayed sometimes
  • updated traderep tags and general clean up

Does that mean the lags are gone? :)
mhmh no has nothing to do with that, today early morning when i played with some other peps on it i havent experienced any "lags" nor anything else?

• Gameserver Admin/Admin Applications section is now viewable again for everyone
  • re-named the Gameserver Admin section to Admin Applications to solve the "where can i apply??!?!" question maybe.

Something is wierd with MarioKart. I got 27 ping and my pc is cold, yet it lags like hell. There was 18ppl on the server att.

mhmh no has nothing to do with that, today early morning when i played with some other peps on it i havent experienced any "lags" nor anything else?
In case you want to see how it looks like, I've linked a demo in my inactivity.

In case you want to see how it looks like, I've linked a demo in my inactivity.
always fuck up shit if i watch a demo :(

hehe the plugin which restarts the map was disabled since i made some checks what plugin is causing the server crashes back the days which was related then to sourcemod and not to that plugin, probably forgot to re-add it.
anyways its active now again and restarts the map now each day again at 5:00 GMT+2

Reactions: Zeprus
might give me some feedback if things are now back to normal on MK? @Skiffa @Fennie @Zeprus @Killermen
so i would've know if i need to dig abit more to resolve the issue.

Well, when I visit on mk, I need to reset server (changing map), after that it's runs well. But what I have seen , seems particles (speakers) are causing lags (players are more and more trying to get them stuck by catbusses, and yes, you can make server to crash with those), so they need to be removed. @Jarza pls

Well, when I visit on mk, I need to reset server (changing map), after that it's runs well. But what I have seen , seems particles (speakers) are causing lags (players are more and more trying to get them stuck by catbusses, and yes, you can make server to crash with those), so they need to be removed. @Jarza pls
Yeah, the speakers are quite laggy and the removal would be really in place, though the companion cube and the soccer ball can stay, those don't cause too much problems.

Wut? Is there soccer ball?!
Yeah, I can't really find it's location, though I found it on the ground one day. It's a small orange and white soccer ball.

I also agree that the speakers are really laggy when they get stuck with the catbusses , the little props dont really cause much laggs or problems as fennie said . But except for the laggy speakers , i have rarely laggs with the server .

current lags are map related and not due to the server

current lags are map related and not due to the server

Yeah probably, not 100% sure about that. We should have map without speakers and then we can talk about MK's situtation.

Yeah, I can't really find it's location, though I found it on the ground one day. It's a small orange and white soccer ball.

Oh, that one. One scout's cosmetic creates that soccer ball.

Users who are viewing this thread