Change vsh_crevice to vsh_crevice_halloween for the month (1 Viewer)

Add this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

So I've accumulated lots of maps over the years I've been playing TF2 (yup about 1000 maps overall)
1570414414369.png

So I went ahead and decided to pick out all the vsh maps I have (there's 170 lol) and play some and see if they could be good map suggestions, however I eventually forgot about this idea of mine.
1570414555388.png

But after looking at the folder again, I notice there's a map called "vsh_crevice_halloween", so out of curiosity, I load it up and imo it's a really nice edit of crevice, all of it is purely cosmetic, except for this one odd little change where you can't easily get into red's spawn after you leave it, but that is pretty insignificant since the only classes that would want to be in spawn would be engie or sniper and they'd never leave spawn to begin with. So I thought it would be perfect to replace the current crevice on the server with this one for the month of October!
1570414871047.png

Here's a quick screenshot of the map, very spooky with the ghosts coming out of the crevice and the healthpacks with a green glow and the occasional spooky ambient noise.

I've gone ahead and attached the map to this post in a zip file for those who wanna check it out themselves, or for if this gets added!

Attachments

• vsh_crevice_halloween.zip
    9 MB · Views: 209
Also if anyone wants me to share any of the maps from this archive of mine for whatever reason, hmu

Just gonna say it. I doubt this will happen. If anything maybe added to map rotation but it won't replace the original for a month and then reverted back.

Edit: Unless it all ready is and this is a request to just change the map for a month, which in this that case I highly doubt this will happen.

Why not set the halloween version to replace the original because spooky never dies

Because of that second red spawn thing, people would probably complain about it eventually.

Whats wrong with the second spawn?

From what I can tell, it's just high enough to where a normal class can't jump up and get back in it.

It's possible for me to edit the map if you want

Well with Halloween gone this is useless.
Is this map in rotation or nah? If someone can check with !votemap (or whatever command) that'd be great.

All right. I'll just do a poll to add it into rotation just in case. Then when next halloween comes you guys can just votemap it if you want to play it next halloweeen or whenever then.

Task
#143 Add vsh_crevice_halloween to map rotation / votes on ff2

Last edited:
Reactions: White Falcon
well as halloween is over and this has clearly been my mistake i think this is not relevant anymore, really sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread