Change Plugin To All Class on MGE (1 Viewer)

Do You Want To See All Class Plugin on MGE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

Mge is training place which lets you train 1v1 for competitive,or whatever you want.And in my opinion plugin needs to some changes like going for all class plugin.We aren't all playing only 6s classes in competitive or other places,some people wants to train their main highlander classes (like me :^).I know most of people wants to play other classes to but just can't.I just want to see do you guyz want to see all class plugin in MGE to.

Sharing same opinion. Wanna play sometimes med vs med just for fun and need to leave :/

may i ask how it is on other MGE servers? (populated ones as ours)

Most servers have class restrictions like Panda. There are only a few which have all classes, like ZfG I recall. They are less popular in general.

I tend to avoid them unless I want to dick around with a friend, as I don't like going into an all-class server and join one of the few maps I like only to face a Spy or some bullshit. I think this same sentiment is shared by most people who play MGE and are more competitively oriented.

The problem with this poll is that I'm pretty sure not many people here play MGE and most of its playerbase is not on the forum.

Most servers have class restrictions like Panda. There are only a few which have all classes, like ZfG I recall. They are less popular in general.

I tend to avoid them unless I want to dick around with a friend, as I don't like going into an all-class server and join one of the few maps I like only to face a Spy or some bullshit. I think this same sentiment is shared by most people who play MGE and are more competitively oriented.

The problem with this poll is that I'm pretty sure not many people here play MGE and most of its playerbase is not on the forum.
I know right,and im seeing so much people leaving for sniper is not alowed..

may i ask how it is on other MGE servers? (populated ones as ours)
Im not playing on that much other mges just playing on 1.Well when its all class its more effective for the people who is sniper,spy mains.Other classes like engie,med,heavy not that popular and they re not a 1v1 based classes so not gonna talk about them.I am seeing so much sniper and spy mains leaves from our server because they want to train with their main classes like sniper,spy etc.Mostly sniper mains as u know they are training 1v1 sniper for aiming quickly and better.So thats why i just created this pool.Maybe all class plugin may make our mge servers more popular and effective.But of course that is ur decision

rather create an second server then?

zfG is really popular in these days. Mostly theyre full in the evening before scrims get started. Theyre is an allclass plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread