Declined Change in hide and go boom minigame (ba_jail_casuarina_b5) (1 Viewer)

First solution or second solution or keep it as it is?

• First solution

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Second solution

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Keep it

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
The hide and go boom minigame in casuarina is an actual favour minigame.

In this version of hide and go boom guards can pick which place they want the people in to die ,this can be favouring due to there being glass that they can see through.

I have two solutions,the first one is instead of having glass that blue can see through change it to a wall.

The second one is changing the minigame to another version where it randomly picks the place that explodes.

The whole map is bad, I say we remove it, simple as that.

This would require map editing which means if the map is decompile protected you won’t be able to edit it. This is still a good idea but it depends if the map is decompile protected.

If it wasn't protected, many people would've already edited it so it would be fixed, including me. It doesn't even have to be protected, as you can decompile a map but things can still be missing/broken.

I don’t think it requires the map to be gotten rid off, just don’t play hide and go boom, simple.

I don’t think it requires the map to be gotten rid off, just don’t play hide and go boom, simple.

Oh, really? Let's have a look at it.
Russian Roulette, broken.
Sweeper, broken.
Hide and go Boom, Favour.
Shock, Drop, Roll, broken.
Box Game, broken.
Arena, spammable button.
Wipeout, barely anyone can make it through that cause it glitches.
Obby, nobody wants to sacrifice, thus delay.
Musical Chairs, wasn't even finished before launch.
Secret teleport that can be camped the whole game.
Map is huge, easy to rebel.
CAR.
Pool, "vent" not even breakable.
Hey, even dodgeball can be favouring too.
Mapper hasn't updated it since release.

There are 23 "minigames" on the map, 12(15) of which are not really broken, the rest have faults that will ruin it in someway.
Only about 6 of them are actually played though.

Crush game
9 Square
Bowling
Minefield
4 Square
Deathrun
Soccer/Football
Fall Game
Arena
Pool
Box Game

Disco - Just so far away nobody does it
Theatre - Has a secret
Dinner - Has a secret
Trivia - No buttons

Those are the things I can roll off the top of my head. This map is for nostalgia reasons, its not good.

Russian Roulette, broken.
Just don't play that either.

Sweeper, broken.
Lol what? I've used it tons of times and it worked completely fine. If you're on about when you stop it it will continue to go that isn't really anything new since that happens on a lot of maps.

Hide and go Boom, Favour.
That's what the thread is about, no new info

Shock, Drop, Roll, broken.
Yes and No, It does work however with too many people it will just stop meaning u can only have like 2-3 people on it at a time meaning its still playable. It's like trivia, it's a game where u can either take turns or just to settle on who gets the lr.

Box Game, broken.
Again, Used multiple times and not really a problem. The only problem I would find is that u can shoot the boxes and they can move out of pattern which barely happens and that's not the only map that happens.

Wipeout, barely anyone can make it through that cause it glitches.
Don't really see how it's glitchy, the only thing that makes it that no one completes it is that it's quite hard. Also I have seen people complete is multiple times it's just that the obstacles push people of, like there supposed too.

Obby, nobody wants to sacrifice, thus delay.
"All reds much finish obby by ____ or ur kos" would be a simple command to stop delay.

Musical Chairs, wasn't even finished before launch.
Not seen that yet, can't give any input on it.

Secret teleport that can be camped the whole game.
That would just be delay eventually, if it continued there is a call system.

Map is huge, easy to rebel.
I mean, Really? The point of the game is too either follow the wardens orders to receive the lr in the end or too rebel. If u wanna rebel then thats fine and I definetly wouldn't count the map as too big lol. I would say it's about the size of jb_chreiten. Still possible to kill the rebellers. If delaying happened then, again, use /call or if an admin on then the admin would do something.

Pool, "vent" not even breakable.
Does It have to break? I mean vents don't have to break every time.

That's what the thread is about, no new info
Just pointing out the flaws.
Again, Used multiple times and not really a problem. The only problem I would find is that u can shoot the boxes and they can move out of pattern which barely happens and that's not the only map that happens.
You can shoot the boxes out of the minigame, and you can still kill people with it afterwards.
Don't really see how it's glitchy, the only thing that makes it that no one completes it is that it's quite hard. Also I have seen people complete is multiple times it's just that the obstacles push people of, like there supposed too.
Then you must be blind. You can get knocked off when you were safe, other obstacles are also glitched.
"All reds much finish obby by ____ or ur kos" would be a simple command to stop delay.
Nobody will be willing to go, since they won't get lr, and if they do go, they die, if they don't they die.
That would just be delay eventually, if it continued there is a call system.
And if there was no admin to answer the call? It is impossible to get in without the person on the inside fucking up.
I mean, Really? The point of the game is too either follow the wardens orders to receive the lr in the end or too rebel. If u wanna rebel then thats fine and I definetly wouldn't count the map as too big lol. I would say it's about the size of jb_chreiten. Still possible to kill the rebellers. If delaying happened then, again, use /call or if an admin on then the admin would do something.
LOL LOL LOL LOL Just no. Map is way too big, with nothing to compensate for the size. Chreiten actually has minigames all around the map, making its size actually something that is good. Casuarina is just big, big open space, no minigames, and the car can bring you around the map in around a minute.
Does It have to break? I mean vents don't have to break every time.
That is a vent, the map is just bad.

@Husky Honestly, I have not seen any issues with wipeout, obby, box game, and sweeper. I think you are just nit picking at this point. I agree the map is pretty bad in the sense that Russian Roulette, Trivia, and Hide and Go Boom need changed or just flat out removed. I myself have completed Wipeout so it is not impossible. I haven't had any issues with delay in obby, people seem willing to go first(NY at least), and the map is in no way, shape, or form too big. It is just like @Jimjo said, it is just like chreiten, it has one big open area and chreiten has giant hallways. It just needs some final adjustments.

I don't know how no one has brought up the picture of Hitler and the Nazi flag in one of the cells.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo

Honestly, I have not seen any issues with wipeout

As @Husky said it can knock you off when you are safe another problem is that sometimes when you get knocked off you get teleported outside of the minigame (I saw it multiple times).

Sweeper, broken.

It isn't broken,It switches sides and goes the other way,other maps do this and people don't complain.

Just don't play that either.

Have you thought of lr?
If you didn't reds can pick it and troll since it's broken.

(Can we get back on topic too like hide and go boom also for God's sake keeping hide and go boom is a bad decision just saying :))

If I had to pick between any of them I would pick option 1 if anyone is willing to edit the map to fix it

If it wasn't protected, many people would've already edited it so it would be fixed, including me. It doesn't even have to be protected, as you can decompile a map but things can still be missing/broken.
Read the thread @Jimjo. You're so oblivious to the simplest things.

Read the thread @Jimjo. You're so oblivious to the simplest things.
Alright then, just remove the mini game then. I doubt that would cause problem by removing it entirely lmao

I also put ‘I would’ meaning it doesn’t mean I will or it will happen, I just put it since it sounded the best idea and it still keeps the game.

Alright then, just remove the mini game then. I doubt that would cause problem by removing it entirely lmao

I also put ‘I would’ meaning it doesn’t mean I will or it will happen, I just put it since it sounded the best idea and it still keeps the game.

Husky just said that it can't be edited so baisically this thread should be closed since the map apperantly can't be edited!

Oh I thought he meant u couldn’t edit the mini game. Like, you could remove it but not edit it to what you said. Nvm then. Btw for it being an Lr just tell them it’s glitched and change it if they want etc

easy solution, spread the word hide n go boom is favouring, thus bannable and no1 will do it, and if they would do it, report em

remove the map? calm down bro

Reactions: Jimjo
i don't play it but i still think the first solution would be the best one

i don't play it but i still think the first solution would be the best one
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Can people even read?
Pool vent breaks from the inside when you leave the cat room secret (check under there in spectator) *meow*
There is no way to get inside wtf are you talking about. Not to mention the block isn't even breakable

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
@Husky is pretty right when he pointed out the minigames not working properly. Especially the boxgame where you can get the boxes out of the minigame and literally just hit the huge box around killing people. I think the map is fine to keep though even though it's fuck ugly and has those bugs and stuff but there's far too many that like it. So (like @Satan said) we just spread the word that exploiting that map or using hide and go boom is no longer/not allowed.

• Winner
Reactions: Satan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread