Declined Change ClassLimit pyros #FreakFotress2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces

Imagine being hale and you fight against 8-12 pyros

Attachments

• 1632505236174.png
    1632505236174.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
*insert something about this being the 80th time this has been recommended*

• Haha
Reactions: Aces
i've seen backburner pyro's get in thousand's of damage and hardly airblasting

while uhh- it makes sense for there to be a limit but uhh i'd imagine pyro stacks are pretty uncommon (in ff2 [dunno i don play ff2])

uhh idk

I dont play ff2 and i probably wont start doing so but this gives me jungle inferno vibes

• Haha
Well according to our list there is a pending class limit for 3 snipers for VSH. I'm not sure what happened to the pyro limit maybe all rejected or changed to nerf the pyro in some way but there's no note of that. So we'll leave this up. If anybody can find me a pending pyro limit thread or pyro changes please let me know as I do remember as well the amount of threads about this just I don't remember the outcome.

i honestly dont think a pyro limit is needed since we rarely get 6x pyros or more but its unfair that such dumb class has no limit that is way annoying to play against (the same for snipers on huge ass maps)

• Dumb
Reactions: vinny
i honestly dont think a pyro limit is needed since we rarely get 6x pyros or more but its unfair that such dumb class has no limit that is way annoying to play against (the same for snipers on huge ass maps
Yes okay my statement makes no sense, tried to explain that Pyros are more annoying to fight against but doesnt rly need a class limit since we rarely get a ton of pyros

• Haha
This is why people decide to be inactive as hale, and hide in fear lmao. Honestly too much of any class is annoying tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread