Chae's Resignation (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Welp it's about that time of the year. Hopefully I don't start an unexpected resignation chain, but here goes everything. All the highs and lows are too many to count in my two hands alone. I'm pretty sure it is apparent, but this will be my last post (excluding the results of the last Key giveaway) I'll be making there. @Kevin please remove my powers and I appreciate the support you put into your server, even though may take some time to implement. There's too many people to thank and appreciate since my time returning to the community to list so I'll retract from doing so.

For those that I'm close with you already knew this time was coming as I'll be departing to go to Japan to deploy as of the 15th of January. My options were to either stay here and truly become that inactive staff or leave on my own accord which I feel is best as to not potentially hold any slots for eager applicants. I just wish you all the best of luck in whatever future you wish to pursue and to the upcoming holiday promise me this; stay safe, stay healthy, look out for yourself and those around you, and take that time in the day to reflect on what you have in your life. Please don't take what you have for granted and I wish you all a happy holiday.

If you want to stay in contact my steam is located here, my discord is @minh#5341. I'll most likely only be playing Tf2 now either for trading or playing MvM with my acquaintances and to help lower tours.

This is Chae signing out for the last time.

Bye chae :( u will be missed

Wish you all the best sis, surely you'll be missed by everybody and me as well and I wish you all the best when going in Japan and afterwards, will still make sure to annoy u from times to times in dm, dw dw 🤩🤪

nows whos gonna take the 2am jb calls:( but farewell!

Good luck in Japan!

Appreciate the monumental effort you put into this community, The hunger games in particular have been really fun to follow. Best of luck with the deployment and happy holidays. Hope to see you again in the future if it comes to it.

Always loved the activities you put together for Panda and especially MvMing with you, (and finding you even when not in the same party was always funny)

Thanks for everything and I hope we can go on a tour or two in the future :3
Good luck on the deployment!

Man, I can't really remember anything bad about you whatsoever, you are a genuinely good person.

You were one of the nicest people that we had around on the discord. I really enjoy having you around and i hope you still continue to pop in once in a while because you are still a kahoot. The Hunger games event was a lot of fun so i'm really thankful you put that together, would really like to see it around next year.

Best of luck in your futures.

Users who are viewing this thread