Accepted Chae's NY Trade Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chae

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname:
•Mình or better know in the community as, “Chae”

- Your age:

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):
N/A

- Your Steam32 ID:
•SteamID32:STEAM_0:0:92650948

- Your general online times and your timezone:

•Weekdays ( excluding Thurs.):
Mobile: 06:00-0:800
In game time wise: 21:30- 23:00

•Thurs
Mostly online all day through mobile ( besides, “going out”);
In game time wise: 14:00- 23:00

•Sat
21:00-23:00

•Sun
Mostly online all day through mobile ( besides when I’m at the temple);
In game time wise: 18:00- 23:00

[ Activity maybe vary due to going back to school the following fall]
•Timezone: Eastern Timezone (GMT-4)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
•I usually play on the NY Jailbreak server, NY Trade, and Trade #25.
•I want to primarily apply for Trade.
•I rarely and wouldn’t mind going to other servers to see how they are and to give them a try, as for a case report I wouldn’t mind jumping to a server if need be to solve an issue, clarify any misunderstandings, or issue appropriate punishments; other servers a I jump on very infrequently include: TX CTF, VSH #5, FF2 #13, Jump #3, TX DB, & TX FF2.

( I would need a brush up on and rules of other servers that I may not visit as much such as; dr, slender, duel, etc).

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):
•Yes, though I prefer not to use it/ not a “good mic”

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
•Current Moderator for Pocket Medic Service Inc. (2018-Present)
( Besides that nothing of noteworthy pre- application credentials).

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
•Yes, though limited and would need a brush up on it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
•For the server(s) I want to apply to (NY trade) it seems as though the server would be a good part for “new trials” to mod and it fits into one of my most played ( and liked) server as well as matching with the timezone of activity for the most part when the server is populated. Excluding personal interest, the most common violations of rules are racism and spam ( voice/chat) which generally is petty offense but has grown in “popularity” overtime due to the lack of admin that are actively on the server [no jab to any of the NY Trade team or any Game Server Admin]. The only thing I can really offer is being a first responder to a report ( though as a trial I’ll probably make a bunch of mistakes and can’t really punish across the server, but can gather evidence if possible of rule breaking to report/ give to an admin/ trial of the server) also I report a lot.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I’m going to honest, I’m lacking in warning before reporting; anyways I’ll try to start warning before actually reporting.
Punishment: Spectate/record demo and/or 999999 minute ban if unsure( get mentor/ game server admin to review evidence/ change to permanent ban or lift it if found not hacking) or Permanent with obvious( with video evidence/ on the spot).

1st Offense: Warning/ 720 minutes
2nd Offense: 1,440 minutes
3rd Offense: 10,080 minutes
4th Offense: 43,200minutes
5th Offense: 129,600 minutes
6th Offense: Permanent

1st Offense: Warning
1st Offense( Continued): 240 minutes
2nd Offense: 720 minutes
3rd Offense: 4,320 minutes
4th Offense: 10,080 minutes
5th Offense: 43,200 minutes

1st: Offense: Warning/ 1,440 minutes
1st Offense: 3,600 minutes
2nd Offense: 7,200 minutes
3rd Offense: 10,080 minutes
4th Offense: 43,200 minutes
5th Offense: Permanent

1st Offense: Warning/ Kick
2nd Offense: 720 minute
3rd Offense: 1,440 minutes
4th Offense: 4,320 minutes
5th Offense: 12,960 minutes
6th Offense: 43,200 minutes

1st Offense:Warning/Kick
2nd Offense: 1,400 minutes
3rd Offense: 4,320 minutes

1st Offense:Warning/ kick
2nd Offense: 1,440 minutes
3rd Offense:4,230 minutes

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 12.17.32 PM.png

Bans(0)
Comms(0)
Steam Profile
Discord: Minh#5341

NY Trade Staff: @Madact @Matth @Rabid @Zeprus

First off, I want to thank Panda community for giving me a new home after I came back into Tf2 and found a new love for the servers in Panda as well as meet many amazing people throughout the few months I've been here. Secondly, I would like to thank the Panda Staff that's ever evolving with all the years you've put into this community and the things you've had to deal with; I hope you stay and if something in life pops up I wish you the best with your future endeavor ( as well as Panda Regulars). Lastly, good luck to all the other applicants ( specially my possible trial partners if they and/or I get accepted), I've been kind of slacking and it's nice to see more people applying to be staff in the server I love playing in.
Actually not the end to be honest, sorry if it seems like I'm continuing this application on. Not going to ping these people twice, but Madact, Zeprus, and even Rabid thanks again for being an amazing NY Trade staff. Another special shoutout to Madact, Matth, Zeprus, @Roar, @Lighty, and anyone else that has(d) handled my reports ( sorry if sometimes they gave you a headache) :p

+1

Been looking forward for you to apply. Reading through your application I am nothing but pleased with what I see. You would be a fine addition to the team. Your reports, questions and suggestions towards NY trade show your dedication.

Could you give me a link to the gaming community you're currently administrating with? You can just PM me that, generally curious.
But yeah, you've put a lot of effort into building this up and I'm really pleased. I hope to move this into under review as soon as.

I'm glad to handle almost all of your well-finished reports. I wondered why you hadn't applied as admin yet. Finally, the day you applied has come.

Nice, polite and friendly user. Clean chatlogs, very high activity on a server -NY Trade- which definitely needs more administration and GameMe to support it, not HLstatsX.
She enforces rules and -as everybody knows- she constantly helps Panda staff in order to punish rulebreakers.
As it happens with her reports, also a very well written application. Congratulations. The punishment part is kinda fine, it can be refined with experience.

Obviously, here you take my full +1

Finally, that took you way too long.
Reasons stated above.
a little more formatting would make your app look way nicer

+1

Reactions: Magglet
I suppose it's all the feedback.

I'm glad to put this application UNDER REVIEW. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread