Declined Captain Bomb - Application for VSH#5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Captain Bomb

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:48413887

Online Times and timezone: Central European Timezone, Online time: 18-22 in Monday-Friday. 10-23 in Saturday-Sunday

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but i'm an Introvert, so i'm avoiding that type of communication.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I'm an admin on "PL DM DUEL" -http://pldm.xaa.pl/viewtopic.php?t=21- (My name at the list is Vector Inspector), but server is slowly dying, so i want to move at another server.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I play mostly on Saxton Hale server - #5.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, i was working with SourceMod as an admin for more than 4 years.

Why should we choose you?: I'm spending most of my playtime on VSH panda server, im trying to be helpfull to other players. I have experience with SourceMod.

What will you do as Admin?: I would follow the 6 tier ban, i would like to help other players if they need's admin's help at the moment

What about a punishment for inappropriate behavior? Well it depends on what player did wrong(Cheating/teamming/insulting/racism - just few examples)

-First Warning by using chat or (for example): sm_csay
-Second Warning - Same as first warning - Chat or sm_csay(if only that command is on the server)
-sm_kick, sm_gag, sm_slay, sm_mute (depends on what player did)
-Ban for 3h
-Ban for 24h
-Perm Ban (Instant perm ban for cheaters)

The amount of dislikes you get are most likely due to the lack of effort in the application. Just gonna help you out a bit if that’s okei for you. Throwing two prev apps from two old VSH admin so you can read them and look at the effort they put in it!

Thanks PNN❤ it's really helpfull. I didn't notice that my application was looking like i didn't put much effort on it, mostly because i am an introvert(as I mentioned in the application) it blocks me in providing information about myself, etc. I am often convinced that I have given enough information about myself, but I am often mistaken.

Anyway thanks again for your help❤, I'm working on myself to overcome my problem.

Last edited:
I've received all feedback in private, so this is ready to go under review.
Any questions or incoming inactivity let me know. ::): Good luck

due to the recieved feedback from the team i am sadly going to decline this for now.
you may apply again in a month; 14.01.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread