can we please do something about the op hales (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku- you can just spam dance and sprint jump to win and win 100% of the time
the only counter is battlions backup and uber but this results in a solo rage but the only time they lose is to rtd or they dont know how to play as the hale.

Mimicer- can rage around every 1.5k hp loss and has alot of hp plus two lives and the rage is stun,blind,uber and if he disguises like lands a backstab he is fireproof and has knockback immunity also can get people stuck when he tele's even if pyro's are his weakness he can still destroy the team without losing a life.

spyper- weak at first until he rages which gives him a sniper that does 150 dmg,450 crit dmg ,1080 dmg on headshot and u can refill ammo which is pretty op and can recover quick from tele's also this hale causes rounds to be around 10-20 mins cus the hale camps also is hard to counter due to his 1 point tele that he gets every rage.

Also any hale that can tele on rage can get the player stuck or get the hale stuck.

Please i dont wanna complain but its unfun when everybody just plays spyper and mimic just to win and is hard to counter.

Wondering if we have the resources to edit the hales.
If we do then I'll take this seriously. I mean no offence, I get the frustration but we can't pull out edits out of our arse.

welcome to thread number 50

i know its gonna take long to change things but please increase the amount of rage needed for dance and sprint and the rage delay for miku and nerf mimicer's rage making take more hp to rage and for spyper just decrease the dmg of the gun to 50 just to make it alittle more fair so players wont play these hales just to win 100% of the time and people can stop complaining about it and there is a cycle where one player plays an op hale then another player plays it just cus they are mad the the last player that played the op hale which can cause another player to play an op hale

i know its gonna take long to change things but please increase the amount of rage needed for dance and sprint and the rage delay for miku and nerf mimicer's rage making take more hp to rage and for spyper just decrease the dmg of the gun to 50 just to make it alittle more fair so players wont play these hales just to win 100% of the time and people can stop complaining about it and there is a cycle where one player plays an op hale then another player plays it just cus they are mad the the last player that played the op hale which can cause another player to play an op hale

Miku, and Mimicer could also use a reduce in HP in general, and if possible just remove the spyper's ability to pick up ammo boxes.

please remove the dance rage for miku cus its rly broken, it can still force players to dance even if they miss the rage so people can just go dance dance revolution and win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread