Answered can I use my other alt account after my main account is gagged? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PootisBird

Banned
Hey I just wanna tell u something, when my main account got gagged, If I'm allowed to use alts accounts after my account is gagged ?

If u like my comment, I'll like all ur comment profile and give reaction scores back ok?

Last edited:
sounds like ban evasion to me but idk

You are not allowed to use alts, especially to circumvent a ban.

Rules
f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

Also kinda defeats the purpose of punishments, right?

Rules
f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

Also kinda defeats the purpose of punishments, right?
I agree about my avoiding punishment. Also, I'll not use racist, toxic, offensive language, and insulting because, I forgot about rules in my mind.

You can use your alt account if your main is gagged.
Just, don't write anything on our servers from your alt, 'cause that would mean avoiding your commban. And if any admin finds out you did avoid it -even with a little "Hi"- then there will be big, very big troubles for you.

:)

You can use your alt account if your main is gagged.
Just, don't write anything on our servers from your alt, 'cause that would mean avoiding your commban. And if any admin finds out you did avoid it -even with a little "Hi"- then there will be big, very big troubles for you.

:)

ok I won't say anything when Im alt.
I'm gonna act like a guest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread