Accepted can i please continue enjoying panda mge? :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fliq

Apparently ive been permanently banned from panda community :/ I play panda mge everyday, in fact half of my tf2 playtime is in 07 or 23 servers, as i do, i tried to jump in but i got denied and told ive been banned, i thought to myself this has to be a mistake, i checked the panda community ban page and it said i was banned like 2 hours ago for having duplicate accounts??? i wasnt even that mad or furious because i knew i didnt do anything wrong and i know very well that every hour of my 7000 tf2 play time hours have been on this steam account ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/brEeeeast/ ) Had it since 2014.. but yeah theres one small thing, also i believe the ban was automatic? CONSOLE is an admin nickname or console meaning like it was automatic? :D Anyway yeah theres one small thing, i do remember making one account few years back, i remembered it only like now few mins ago, i think thats the case, i played on that account for 1 day, actually for like 1 hour or so, idk for what reason probably i thought it would be cool to play on a fresh account with default elo points, idk.. but i got bored and wanted my items back fast so i just logged out and that account has been forgotten ever since, i have no clue how to access the account because i actually have forgot the info for it, but i can assure you that i didnt cheat nor do anything stupid, i just remember that i DID play on panda community for the small period of time on that fresh steam account, you guys must have some good detection system because that stuff was years ago, but yeah, as i said, id love to have my access to the servers back, because if no.. idk might as well quit tf2 cuz panda mge is one of the only servers that people play in eu nowadays, and mge and dm is a big part of the tf2 fun for me.. id be happy if the ban was lifted, i have NO intention to EVER play tf2 on any other account other than this :) will look forward for u guy's response! Also thanks for keeping the servers running well, many mge servers nowadays are choppy and laggy, panda mge is smooth:)
ban.png

Follow the right template please.

Reactions: fliq
For the next time:
Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID:
Date and Time of the Ban:
Reason about the Ban:
Admin that Banned you:
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Unbanned, apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread