Accepted Callum Admin Application Dodgeball server #4 and #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Name/Nickname:
Callum (real name too, we keep it simple)

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:42822074

Online Times and time zone:
My time zone is GMT and I'm usually on after 18:00 for a few hours after work but also have the odd day off and play during the week when I can between work and college.

Do you have a Microphone?:
Yeah, I use it a lot.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
I was an admin on DMN dodgeball servers years ago, an admin on Duck team dodgeball server (A.K.A WPGC, WPEU, GGGC), I was an owner and admin of Pandemic dodgeball and I am a mod for MTX dodgeball. Unfortunately most of these have disappeared after I took a ~year long hiatus.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
I play on dodgeball #4 and #19 only really.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
As seen above I have lots of experience using sourcebans and sourcemod but am currently a bit rusty though I doubt it will take long to get back up to stuff.

Why should we choose you?:
I think you should choose me because I have the experience and I know what I'm doing. I don't like the phrase harsh but fair but I think it's close to my style, I'm all for giving second chances but if you muck it up straight away then I have no problem handing out the appropriate punishment. I also feel I know how to handle any other general responsibilities you would throw at me.

What will you do as Admin?
For starters I'll do the general admin business of answering calls and making sure the servers run smoothly. Like I previously said I have my own style which I've found to work where I'll give the warning, either on mic or in chat if they have voice off and if it persists give the appropriate punishment, gagging for chat spam, mute for mic spam, slay for stealing, kicks if necessary and if all else fails a ban will have to do. I also like to think I'm pretty good at spotting hackers and tend to see them quite fast (derpy movement, bad drags but never missing, that type of thing) and this would be better than calling klay every time!

Right cheers for the read regardless of the outcome and here's a few links to save yas the time:

GameMe
Sessions
CommBlocks
Chat: Note: I use mic most of the time so these are mostly out of context, any admin who has played with me knows how I act on mic.
No bans yet :>

P.S Finally decided to apply because I've noticed recently a lot of stealing and micspam and general headaches going on while I play and figured an extra pair of hands might come in handy.
P.P.S TBot please don't censor me

Thou shalt not forsake pandemic like that, not nice, Callum.

He's a simple guy, talks alot, clean, but doesnt know admins :^).
Im not allowed to "vote" so i will piss off.

For the record i guessed it was nitro he just LIED to me :(

Cheers I often forget #19 because 4 is usually more full and i just join that one

Alright... The day of eternal doom has come.

I must say, first I had my question of why and how you could become admin. But now on second thought. I am positive about callum. I'd like to have him in the team! He is a nice player, knows the rules, enforces them and just doesn't have a bad chatlog or anything.

I wish you good luck on your application and I give you a +1

I was just trolling mate, don't be mad. You eventually got my name correct though :kappa:

• Funny
Reactions: SharpTips
Sorry but I'll have to censor this. Can't allow any of this nonsense to happen around here.

Is not even on my friendslist, -1 :kappa:

Nah, we don't do kicks here but I think you're competent enough. +1

EDIT: Also, censoring trials is more fun.

0d 17:38h
Callum, you've very poor playtime on #19 :kappa:

Nothing much else to say without repeating what others said really, but +1 from me.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @TBotV63, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Jiggly and TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread