Declined Calladmin Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3f

I suggest that if we could have player's unique IDs next to their player name that way no matter the username it'll be easy to differentiate each user when reporting using status or finding their userid
something like this

mGrmvZr.png

add a poll? what do you mean with your last statement
When making a new thread the creator itself has the option to create a poll
1594295810151.png
And in this case you didnt make one (assuming you werent even aware of it), so Tolfx asked one of the Gameserver admins to add a poll since they have the ability to make one whenever they want

When making a new thread the creator itself has the option to create a poll
And in this case you didnt make one (assuming you werent even aware of it), so Tolfx asked one of the Gameserver admins to add a poll since they have the ability to make one whenever they want
Thanks for letting me know!

Is there a plugin that can be added easily? otherwise it might require some fiddly work.

Reactions: Ch3f
On panda servers there should be a certain threshhold of points or time played on server that once passed would allow players who have passed the threshhold to be able to call vote kicks on people. This way, those who regularly play on servers the ability to kick aimboters and etc. while preventing votekick spam. I play often on the panda 2fort server and over the past week a person has been using aimbot and harrasing people. He uses alt accounts and joins the server almost twice a day (twice because he comes back after he gets banned). I love playing on the server and he is ruining the experience. He gets banned often but only after hours of harrassing people on the server. An now, tonight, he managed to crash the entire server. I dont care how this problem is fixed, I just want it fixed. One person should not be able to ruin an entire server.

Reactions: Magglet
On panda servers there should be a certain threshhold of points or time played on server that once passed would allow players who have passed the threshhold to be able to call vote kicks on people.
This has been discussed countless times and most likely will never happen. Regardless, stay on topic in threads please.

I added a poll assuming that it's not overly difficult to implement for now. It will stay open for 14 days and you can change your vote.
Should it turn out that we won't be able to implement the suggestion the poll result is void.

Reactions: Ch3f
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread