Declined !call option for AFK players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is already a plugin to move afk players to spectate on a variety of servers. I doubt allowing calls for AFK players would be of much use, I'm rather afraid it would merely add to the volume of calls received.

(Moved to suggestions)

EDIT: Also renamed

Last edited:
Since AFK isn't breaking the rule at panda community calling an admin just to kick an AFK person off the server is a little time wasting.

Besides as mentioned above, we now have an AFK manager that moves AFK people into spectate.

So safe to say this is rejected?

Besides as mentioned above, we now have an AFK manager that moves AFK people into spectate.
If I stand corrected, not all of the servers have an AFK manager. Perhaps the server he plays on does not have it and is in need of one? 24/7 Freak Fortress 2, for instance. We could use an AFK manager to prevent AFK bosses and hiding/stalling players.

In my opinion, all servers, except the following, should have an AFK manager..
  • #3 Jump
  • #11 Surf
  • #17 Jailbreak
  • #18 Mario Kart
  • #25 Trade
  • NY Jailbreak
There may be more servers that don't require an AFK manager, however I'm only listing servers that I'm familiar with. An AFK manager on Jailbreak, for example, would hinder the game-mode because some commands require the Red to stand still/AFK.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Does anybody know which servers this AFK manager is on? I know duel has it and I believe dodgeball as well. Anywhere else?

@Apollo mentioned in another thread that it'd be worth putting in hightower. Are there any others that need it?
(Noted that cryptic mentioned some)

Reactions: Apollo
declined due to not really useful as it would've just generate too much overhead on calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread