Accepted Buzz Killington (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagno

This player holds a grudge against me since a lot as he takes the game very seriously and does not stand losing over an opponent.

Name: Buzz Killington
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18223683
GameMe: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/912427
Reason: Joining the server exclusively to aggressively ruin specific players' gameplays by heavily tryharding them and taunting them at each death. Trying to spread anger to his opponents.
Proof: His daily chat history since his very first day - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/912427
My previous report thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/buzz-killington.15484/

In this case, his whole gameplay was concentrated on ruining specifically mine by camping his spawn to get kills exclusively of me. Verbally provoking at each death during the whole gameplay:
Immagine.png

Focusing his gamestyle to counter you is understandable cus
1. Buzz always defends his base
2. You always attack the enemy base
3. You're the only good player on 2fort most of the time

Even if there's no grounds to the targetting of a specific user, there seems to be plenty of "n1 pizza boy" spam in there, as well as a decently offensive bind.

Even if there's no grounds to the targetting of a specific user, there seems to be plenty of "n1 pizza boy" spam in there, as well as a decently offensive bind.

The "n1 pizza boy" spam was directed towards me due to my Italian nature, it was being said at each kill or assist he managed to get on me, mainly to attempt to irritate me. I would like to point out the time stamps of the screenshot I have posted - it is clear that he was trying to get a reaction from me during a whole gameplay. The other offensive bind is commonly used to randomly spread hate around the server.

Focusing his gamestyle to counter you is understandable cus
1. Buzz always defends his base
2. You always attack the enemy base
3. You're the only good player on 2fort most of the time

I am not against people who target me, if their intention is to enjoy the game. As I go easy on less skilled players, I expect others to be nice in their own way to make the atmosphere on the server enjoyable for everyone. Tryharding and insulting are not in what I define as enjoyable atmosphere.

It is clear when someone is looking for you to naturally have fun by trying new techniques and strategies: you can easily feel the good mood of such players, after all they are on the server to have fun and relax along with you.
On the other side, it is also clear when someone is trying really badly to get a kill on you in cheap ways just to prove that they are better players. They do not care about having fun: they want you to get killed by them so that they can feel superior and brag about their skill. If they are not satisfied, they will taunt you and provoke you at every single death, like in this situation.

This player does not bring a good atmosphere on the server. His main priority is ruining specific players' gameplays to get a feel of revenge for past matches on which he did not manage to get a good play. Unfortunately, getting killed apparently makes him upset, and to release his anger he targets the players he is losing against with the intention of avenging himself. He also seems to believe that it is correct to disrespect whoever kills him. This is all unwanted negativity.

As an addition, I am attaching today's and yesterday's chat log as well:

upload_2018-1-21_17-8-22.png

Although this does not entirely prove his gameplay style, it still shows his aggressive behaviour and his constant need of belittling others.

I am not sure about how your punishment system works, but whereas possible, I would ask for a lengthy punishment on this guy - I believe that such players do not even deserve the chance to be able to talk ever, as they use chat exclusively to insult, provoke and bring negativity.
If, instead, you need the player to have received more punishments before considering my request, I may keep on making reports towards this player until he either changes his behaviour or until he is no longer able to talk, although I believe that looking at all his past chats should be enough evidence to find out his nature and already give an insight on how to handle him.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: trashbahg and Jimjo
I mean. I may not administrate that certain server, but I'm pretty sure all he's doing is spamming and being a toxic player. A gag would do nicely. If he happens to be breaking a rule as well. Say so now with demo evidence or forever hold your peace.

Also "Buzz Killington" what a nice family guy reference, or maybe that's what people call each other these days for the party poops.

• Agree
Reactions: trashbahg
I mean. I may not administrate that certain server, but I'm pretty sure all he's doing is spamming and being a toxic player. A gag would do nicely. If he happens to be breaking a rule as well. Say so now with demo evidence or forever hold your peace.

Also "Buzz Killington" what a nice family guy reference, or maybe that's what people call each other these days for the party poops.
He isn't spamming tho

• Disagree
Reactions: trashbahg
He isn't spamming tho
Would you mind looking at his chat log, or the evidence given to us by Pagno? "n1 pizza boy" It doesn't matter if it's a few or just a couple of seconds apart. It's enough for a gag. Including how he's been spamming it for quite a lot.

Would you mind looking at his chat log, or the evidence given to us by Pagno? "n1 pizza boy" It doesn't matter if it's a few or just a couple of seconds apart. It's enough for a gag. Including how he's been spamming it for quite a lot.
You dont know what spam is, if I say 'lol' 20 times in 10 minutes it isnt spam, just cus it looks repetitive on a chatlog :)

You dont know what spam is, if I say 'lol' 20 times in 10 minutes it isnt spam, just cus it looks repetitive on a chatlog :)
Just before ten year old admins and suck up regulars start whining about what spam is: taken directly from the rules;

"Flooding the chat with the same message or with useless, unintelligible content that disrupt communication or are deemed otherwise irritating is forbidden. Additionally, refrain from typing in caps."

He isn't flooding the chat, hence he isn't spamming

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63 and Zeprus
Just before ten year old admins and suck up regulars start whining about what spam is: taken directly from the rules;

"Flooding the chat with the same message or with useless, unintelligible content that disrupt communication or are deemed otherwise irritating is forbidden. Additionally, refrain from typing in caps."

Well if he isn’t spamming then he’s still being toxic, so that still constitutes a gag better still.

Reactions: Vecomti

Ouch that hurt. Although I find his text to be somewhat related to spam even though only a few are thirty seconds apart. You are indeed correct, for there are some text that are at least two to six minutes time span from each other. Making it not considered to be "spam".

For further evidence, I have gathered the most relevant messages of his daily chat history since few days after my latest reply on this thread.

It is clear that his usage of chat is mostly to spread toxicity, anger and hate towards players. There are very racist remarks and insults in many of his messages, and they are part of his daily routine since a lot of time. There is a constant need from his side of belittling others and bragging about his superiority through verbal comments, heavily tryharding and taunting, with the consequence of building an uncomfortable and tense atmosphere on the server.

While scrolling chat logs, I have seen a direct insult towards me while I was not in the server. I would like to point out that I have never ever provoked him in any way, neither through chat and neither through gameplay. I have always treated him as a normal opponent and not as a primary target.

I have always believed that there are two ways to handle confrontations, either in a game or in any daily adversity: you either try to improve on something so that you naturally get better and let results speak for themselves; or you don't even try getting better and you stick on belittling others and classifying them as inferiors. In the latter choice, you are not making yourself better in any way, you are just trying to lower others' level so that you can be the best without the need of moving a finger. Metaphorically speaking, in order to win a "best sand castle competition", he would not try to make his own castle better: he would try to destroy other opponents' castles instead so that his one is the best among the destroyed ones.

I sincerely hope that the screenshot below is enough in order to prevent him from using chat until he fixes his mentality into a friendlier one.

Immagine.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread