Burger King Massacre Exploit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen

So i recently got on a Panda jailbreak server, and exploited, then i got reported but im not mad about it and im actually glad it happened tho. An active member on Panda told me that they are glad i exploited because it brought light to the bug which previously wasn't known, so im just gonna help out here and show you guys how to do this bug and even included a little clip of me doing it both ways. Hopefully you guys can fix this!

Basically how you do it is you go Pyro with the Detonator, you go up to the 2 places i showcase in the clip, then you hold M2 and stay walking into the wall, then you press M1. This might take you a few tries, but it does work.

P.S: so the clip was too big to directly attach to the forums, so i just uploaded it to Mega, hope you guys dont mind.

Video link: https://mega.nz/file/4bhzlZYB#Bysa9sggYhRYClY6YzEM5u_jlU--i13_uTJ5_QCIIYE

This is known exploit with the map I have had a fix lying around for it using stripper source but its untested, feel free to try it I guess.

stripper source fix download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread