Bugged fire (again) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An0n

This post is related to these other two threads, I recommend reading through them:

So, I don't know if neohorrors was updated and had this error fixed, but it's still happening. I will quote what I said in my previous post as it's the same issue:
"[...] most often than not all runners will die at the beginning of the map. Why you ask? Well, the map has an oven you must crouch through to get to the next stage, in it there are some flames that come on and will immediately kill any player which comes in contact with them. Not only are the spaces between said flames really tight but the flames are invisible for whatever reason. There are no sound cues for when the flames are up/change instances, and no one can see them either so it's a total gamble whenever you try going through the oven, almost always resulting in all runners dying to it."

I have tested it myself and with other players (who didn't see it either) to prove what I said in my past suggestion. Demos are inside the attached .zip file.

Attachments

• proofs.zip
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread