Bug user and Insulting other players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpieo

Donator
Hello i wanna report 2 players. Both Players can u find on VSH Panda
First is:
Name : Well You
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:137930523
Rules he broke: Abusing Bugs or Banned Spot (Note: some days ago the Admin Blutz alrdy slayed and warned the Player for this)
Picture with the Sniper.

Second Player
Name : KarmaHitsHard[FIN]
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:48922652
Rules he broke: Well he broke severel Rules like "Teaming as Hale" "Wasting Time" "Insulting others"(Note: he allways Insult the Guy where killed him) "English only"(Note: Speak much Finnish on the Voice chat even insulting much on finnish, even if u say its English only)
I got only the Pictures where he insulting on the GlobalChat.
Pictures With the Demo and where u can see a Hale.

Thx for your Time.
Skorpieo

20160611150130_1.jpg 20160614200353_1.jpg 20160614201848_1.jpg

Yes its hard to dont write something back if someone wished you should die in reallife like he did.

But its not much material for the Second Player, that is True.
I just got 2 Guys and i thinked it would be easier to report both them together.
Sry for that.

No, im not familiar with this demos records so i cant provide it.

Isn't there a guide to uploading demo's on this forum? If not you should just be able to upload the demo file as an attachment.
(Location C:/Program filesx86/steam/steamapps/tf The file you are looking for should have a .dem extension.)

Lmao I gagged you recently and I'm gagging you again for straight after you got un-gagged by console you started breaking the rules again lmao.

As for the images and proof above, certain people I have punished for particular things while others I have not. Thanks for the report ::): Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread