Bug abuse (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiescha

No name?

@Danny can u punish this guy? You know that these bug's are terrible. You can search th best spot to camp and kill everyone...

@Danny can u punish this guy? You know that these bug's are terrible. You can search th best spot to camp and kill everyone...
I know, I'm not Danny but I would rather want you to explain how a) this is a bug and b) this is abusing. All I see is him standing on a specific spot on the map. Also, that's a terrible spot to camp, no cover and no space to dodge.

I know, I'm not Danny but I would rather want you to explain how a) this is a bug and b) this is abusing. All I see is him standing on a specific spot on the map. Also, that's a terrible spot to camp, no cover and no space to dodge.

a) bug cuz that is a piece of the skybox.b) u can go higher and u can do it everywhere! If u didn't punish it call danny he said it. If u can't see that's an exploit/bug, then why we're punished the naix bug?

The Naix bug is a legitimate bug. To me, this report is pointless. The altered gravity of the player has obviously allowed him to jump - possibly with the assistance of a soldier rocket/demoman pill - to a spot that he otherwise could not get to.

It is a horrible spot, as Zeprus has said, and any player can reach it quite easily, even if it is "the skybox". He can also be killed with relative ease while up there. He is a free kill to any sniper.

Hi guys,

Player: STEAM_0:0:86683022

Fiecha why can't you follow the template like everyone else?
You was a ex-admin for crying out loud.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-make-a-player-report.2348/

Here you go,
It's above on the report forums with a big shiny yellow tag: READ ME on it.
Perhaps you never noticed it because ya never paid attantion to anything, or what people have to say to you.
I guess this report has been settled, read the comments above mine for more info on this subject.

But, Fiescha, I thought it was bug abuse?

9aSzc95.jpg

WsQy3Bf.jpg

read that here before and thought it´s now ok to use it. if u give a shit to this mod then i ll "abuse" it too

This needs to be closed, however one last note: Fiescha, you bitched about it out the ass and declared it bug using and a bad thing to do, then you go and do it yourself. Have some self-respect you hypocritical oaf.

• Winner
Reactions: Tomeno and Conge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread