Declined Bringing Back Classic Sandbox Trade Server! (1 Viewer)

Make new server for this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsCat

Hello! So about 2018 there was this sandbox server that shutdown, I don't remember the exact reason, but it had this really cool map where it was trading and a sandbox! It was crammed full of mini games and secrets and so much fun stuff! I would really like to see this map be used again for I know alot of people would love to play it again! Its called trade_suncity_a15 and you can find tons of videos and post about it. I have the map files saved if you would need them! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Reactions: vinny

Thank you for following the instruction on that. Helps separate them.

The thing is though I do believe trade is not open for map suggestions...Like ever.
Originally we had a custom map made for panda community. The map had been hosted for a month or two but nobody really came in. The map then swapped to what it currently is today (with particular updates by Zeprus follow panda's rule requirements) and it got it's popularity through it.
A suggestion was made to consider changing it to a rotation but the owner (kevin) I believe doesn't want that. No amount of votes will change his mind on this either. But hey, could of changed but I'd rather keep the map how it is...no matter how repetitive it gets x.x

Looks like a nice map though, shame heart backed out.

Might have to decline this, might hit up Kevin make sure he's still firm on this.
I'll unlock and open up if he's willing, if not I'll decline. Just incase you're wondering why the thread is locked. I'd rather not an excited discussion happens here only for it to be shot down x)

Aha wait hold on, we never had a sandbox trade server. Are you confusing us with someone else? @ItsCat

I wasn't suggesting removing the trade server because I love that server and I use it everyday but maybe a server that wasn't doing so well could get swapped out for it? Also sorry for confusion, the sandbox trade server was orginally run by SuN Trading but I don't believe they exist anymore.

I sent a private message to ItsCat for the file on Saturday. They've seen the message as my message was before they left on Saturday and has since now come back.

Unless someone has this map file for me, I'm going to decline this. If some has the file, I'll edit this thread appropriately.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread