BREAKFASTTTTTTT....... (1 Viewer)

Which do you prefer to have for breakfast?

• Pancakes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Waffles

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Hera

Yo i'm back with the unnecessary off topic posts! :nekoheart:

cereal
(because no time for anything other than that)

• Dislike
  • Winner
Reactions: Hera and fanthom
  • 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk
  • 3/4 cup coconut milk
  • 1 tablespoon melted butter (I use salted.)
  • additional butter or cooking spray for cooking surface
Try.

way too much effort, i dont have time in the morning.

Why people get so salty about someone making a thread lol

Anyways waffles are too extra for me

• Friendly
Reactions: Heather
Thats it evo, i've had enough of your waffle hate, you've pushed me over the edge, this is the final straw, your pancake kind will suffer in hell for your ignorance I can't believe it
????????

I like both, but a good waffle has the lightness of a pancake along with a nice crunch. I agree with @Heather, waffles the way to go.

Thats it evo, i've had enough of your waffle hate, you've pushed me over the edge, this is the final straw, your pancake kind will suffer in hell for your ignorance I can't believe it
????????

The invention of the waffle was basically just a Belgian guy eating a pancake and thinking "how can I make something similar but annoying to eat"

(don't kill me pls)

The invention of the waffle was basically just a Belgian guy eating a pancake and thinking "how can I make something similar but annoying to eat"

(don't kill me pls)
as a belgian guy i find this kinda not true X)

as a belgian guy i find this kinda not true X)

I mean it's not like I have a wealth of experience with waffles, but I see people saying like how they're really convenient because they hold the syrup and all. But then I'm like, once you cut/bite from the waffle it's gonna fall off the opened up holes anyways?? Unless you literally just cut them by the exact lines, which not even I am autistic enough for. And when it comes out from the holes, you probably have more coming out than anything you risk spilling with a pancake. With the pancake you can just dip up the spilled syrup from the plate, too.

@Madact few things beat a good ol' English, yea. (although it's a shame how the sausages are always processed AF)

we dont usualy fill the holes we yust eat them as is. Actualy i never seen someone fill them or maybe like the old people maybe but dunno but pancakes we dip in syrup or yust add sugar

Yogurt.
Preferably strawberry flavored or Vanilla flavored.

Users who are viewing this thread