Completed 'Brain storm' DRAFT Jailbreak 'rules' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor
  1. Death Request specifics. "Why do we need death request?" What is allowed / not allowed? Death request denial?
  2. Eternal Reward baiting? Disguising as a red player, should get rid of disguise as it is baiting?
  3. Tricking as red? giving warden orders.
  4. Last request restrictions - What is allowed and what is not. 'Class specific' for example. the right to refuse an LR if breaking rules?
  5. 'Baiting' on freeday. Jesus christ lets remove it. Ties with numbers 6 and 7.
  6. Sticky camping rule to stop people from saying 'no baiting on freeday can place stickies wherever'
  7. Freehitting to be considered more on a freekilling basis, to avoid the 'but it's freeday, freehitting is only baiting. No baiting on freeday!'
  8. Freeday abuse. Not sure whether to take this seriously lmao. I'll explain more but really I don't think this'll get anywhere.
  9. Simon says is allowed, but first reaction last reaction isn't? Maybe restriction on when it's acceptable, such as a quick minigame not a 'main' game.
  10. Meat grinder. really...allowed?
  11. Limit on how many time cell wars can be used.
  12. Add 'participating with reds taunting' is baiting. Would really fall under the 'going close to melee range'. So not a big deal but it's worth mentioning.
This all is of course subject to disagree.
Please include the 'number' of what you are discussing so I'm not trying to figure out wtf you're talking about.

Anything not mentioned, please let me know. I'll give it a number.

This is like a list, a very rough list. I plan to go through each one of these. Preferable from top to bottom.

Will be edited often. I plan to get this done and sorted.

1. Death Request specifics. "Why do we need death request"? What is allowed / not allowed? Death request denial?
in my opinion death requests are not needed i cant really find any reason for death request to exist the only reason for it existing in my opinion is for reds to do the minigame they wanted to play and

and to answer the question of what is allowed / not allowed? and death request denial?

in my opinion (everything i say is my opinion) what is allowed is any minigame which reds can join in because reds need to join
and whats not allowed is any thing that involves the reds killing or hitting blus or a minigame where the red cant join in (rare)
and the question death request denial people really say death request denial everytime something happens wrong in their death request for example: the prisoner says death request denial after they hit a gaurd and that gaurd killed them. ok now actual death request denial its when a gaurd kills the red or doesnt do the death request (except letting the red kill them)

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Madact and TWC
1. the death request seem fair enough to me in it's actual state, though i think that if a red wants to kill the entire blu team he can and should not be considered a rebeller if he clearly mentions it is his death request.

2. Pretty much with madact's statement, though blu eternal rewards are rare.

3. I think that red should be able to trick their mates, adds a bit of fun and challenge to my eyes.

4. As for last request, i would like to avoid having lr that imply using an admin command (beacon, gravity etc ...) as i personaly find them annoying, though i'd like to discuss this point to see other admin's point of view.

5. ok with that, but can blu go into minigames when on freedy then ?

6. ok to remove this too.

7. I allways considered freehiting more on a freekilling basis rather than baiting as there is a risk to kill and damge is dealt.

8. not really sure what you consider as freeday abuse but to me it should be removed, i think guards should be able to kill freedays, it is annoying for guards to go and get the warden everytime a freeday has ammo, as it stops the current game and surveillance of the rest of the red team and basically screws the round up. Also there is nothing more annoying than being followed at point blank range by a freeday. ( especially when this freeday is a spy)

9. ok to add this game again as long as warden doesn't go on shiot like "first reaction last reaction firzst reaction first reaction jump" it is annoying as hell.

10. to be honest i never saw what meat grinder is all about i'd like it to be explained to me. i guess it is in Ba_famous ?

11. I dislike cellwars as medics and heavy generally win, play scout or spy and you can just wait for the next round. how about once every three rounds ?

12. i wouldn't consider this as baiting but as plain stupidity or suicidal tendency. If he makes it out live i guess he is lucky enough not to be slain by the admin right away.

Ok for so number 1, here are some add requirements to them;

Under 'Prisoner Rules/Rights:'

Prisoners has the right to receive death request once last request has been chosen. Death requests should not include mass killing blue team / getting ammo, as hurting a blue will give you a rebel status. You can however request a melee battle or ask the blues to participate in a mini game to die.

Under 'Warden Rules/Rights:'

After a Prisoner receives his/her last request, they are then entitled to death request.
Failing to comply with the Prisoner's death request or give death request as Warden is delaying, unless what they request is not allowed.

(Example ; Mass killing blues with ammo or melee isn't allowed. Melee agreed battle is allowed)

I'll edit them coloured so they match the rules.
So yeah...what do you think? This all right?

@Satan @OxyGenE @Bugs @The Spiciest Milk

Was maybe thinking if mentioned what is allowed or not, I could make a small list like what the 'baiting list' has?
Might be restricting it too much by then though.

• Agree
Reactions: Bugs
'Terms/Shortcuts:'

Death Request is used after a last request is given. It is used to speed up the end of the round. A prisoner will ask the guards to do something in order for them to kill the prisoner in a justified manner.

Forgot this part, might improve that.

Anyways, pls feedback baes.

• Agree
Reactions: Bugs
i'm ok with all that though i still think that prisonners should be ably to ask to kill the blue team. Though i don't really mind if it stays forbiden ^^

1. We need dr to speed up the round, as a filler in order to kill or so the remaining reds die. As a deathwish everything should be allowed? like to an extent? no? Wardens should be able to deny dr's that would delay the round -ALOT-, or involves breaking the rules.

2. Yes, get rid of disguise as it is baiting. simple.

3. Should be allowed, a nice and fun trick. Not on blue tho ;^)

4. I think in short, lr's that would kill of people, restrict people, or break the rules should not be allowed and the warden should deny it.

5. Yes, remove baiting on freedays please. Makes it much more fun to play.

6. I think having stickies in armory is just a good player lol, I think it should be allowed to have stickies in armory.

7. Freehitting isnt baiting, it's like more lethal and could potentionally kill someone as oxy stated. Should be more strict and serious if someone would freehit (on purpose not accidently shooting)

8. allow it?

9. If simon says is allowed, last reaction should be aswell imo.

10. Boring but meh, we should try to incourage people not to do meatgrinder.

11. People are bad, let them do cellwars. We shouldnt limit it to oh we did cellwars last round, we cant do it now.

12. It's baiting, and annoying for someone that is taunting. Atleast for me :)

I'd also like to mention, I love hide and seek and would love to do hns on a regular round instead of lr only. Can we make this a thing or would it make hns shit?

I'd also like to mention, I love hide and seek and would love to do hns on a regular round instead of lr only. Can we make this a thing or would it make hns shit?
totally agree on this one !

Reactions: krown
Yes, PLEASE add in rules about death requests. Being able to get banned for following the rules is stupid, and "unwritten rules" just mean imaginary rules that people can't follow because they don't know they exist. However one problem with the death requests are the possibility of certain death requests possibly killing all blues but never putting the red in danger. For instance if one player requests that they start sweeper, there's the possibility that they'll start it and not jump on a platform like they promise which would kill all blues but not put them in danger. I believe there should be in depth rules on the issue, and that no part of the rules needs to be inferred, or told to you by an admin especially if the punishment for said inferred rules do not include warning. The only other suggestion I have is on the issue of freehitting. Sometimes when trying to kill another player with a shotgun or something with lots of bullet spread players will inevitably be freehit. Usually if I end up doing this I allow players to go to medic. Or allow a medic to heal them. Pheraps there should be rules about accidental free hits in which you must heal the person in some way in the event of an accidental freehit.

-Dr.Meatloaf

• Dislike
Reactions: chaz and Satan
1. I believe that Death Request is a neat idea and works pretty well currently as a way to reward the final red with his/her favorite or at least fun way to end the round such as dying by a taunt kill or participating in obstacle course alone. But Death Request is slightly confusing in the case of freedays and what they're supposed to do, do they participate in Death Request, are they kill on sight as soon as Last Request is given, or do they get their own personal freeday?

I personally believe that being kos immediately is the best in the case of convenience.

We talk about this in a discord set between the jailbreak admins. It was made before the first big change to the rules. Since our team is full up, a lot of opinions and getting everyone's input will take some time.
I can mark this as started as we are currently building up a new list of what to add and what to remove.

Also most stuff in here is probably outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread