Bosses and Maps (1 Viewer)

Heratade

Hello, in this post i'm gonna tell you about some ideas, issues and suggestions for our Slender Fortress.

Special Bosses

Okay, so we have:
Teleporting boss: Slenderman (what happened to BenDrowned ?)
Eye contact boss: Weeping Angel (i hate these bosses so much. ><)
Ranged boss: Book Simon
Look&run bosses: SCP-049 and Emily.
Chasing bosses: Quadralex, Deathclaw, Gargantua, Moarg, Hell Guardian, Sawrunner & Sawcrazy, Suitor & Grunt, Headcrab Zombies

And we want more ! ><

We completely don't have hit&run and charging type bosses, so shall we add them too ? c:
I think these will do best:

Hit&Run
Hit and run bosses are bosses that have a high teleporting rate and love to torture players with random and frequent chases. Of course they will disappear after a few seconds of chasing and they usually instakill with touch. These bosses usually spawn behind you or beside you.

Trypophobia
It's pretty obvious when he starts to chase you: It gives you a 1 second jumpscare and starts to yell, chasing you for a few seconds.
Tryppie is extremely fast, will instakill every class except Heavy. Oh, and his intro is a loud, specific yell, easy to recognise.
0F603194235FFA96A8657AF84D65BAD3F0D28DDC
The Jumpscare
3417254AD4A2618D7D6FADEBF99F4A7D03FD2B6A

Freddy Krueger
As the name indicates, it's Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Intro of this boss is the "One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You" song.
Has nice amount of lines when idling.
708E52673F6CA19F5B1398B95E553AA765C961B9
239C04B87A0A08DD601D9694DBC215908AB02707

Bogeyman
Similar in operation to Freddy, but unlike him, he's very quiet and much harder to spot.
Not sure about the intro, but sure he has.
AA01A3416B4AF66C22F1072702124F7EC42064A6
hqdefault.jpg

Chargers
Chargers are bosses that are teleporting to one place and stays here for a while, unable to move on itself (with the exception of Shadow Miku.) Boss will take action if you're in it's sight. They will rush at you and it will be impossible to escape. Avoid detection at all costs.

Paranoia
Classic. Creepy appearance, creepy sounds and noises, scary images on being killed by it.
33F88149B0781B466051FFFA18A73556FAF231E2
508436094FCB343895A8A441043666E144968DB9

Timorous
He is all dark with white marks on his body.
It's like another Paranoia but with new appearance, images on being killed and more sounds and noises.
<couldnt find any image of it ;;>

Shadow Miku
It's a dark figure of vocaloid Hatsune Miku. When Miku is nearby you can hear japanese. The boss can make a lot of fake copies of herself which are completely dark.
There is only one difference between fake and boss. The real one has white marks on the body.
maxresdefault.jpg
3A52B07156F75FC097DD2E8D3D5412DAB5D4943D

Oh, and Slenderman
What do you think about giving him assistance? To spice up the game with Slendy, we can give him partner!

Kate
Is a young girl who has been captured by Slenderman and has been turned into his proxy.
When Kate founds you, you can hear Slenderman's static, but it won't affect your sanity level. Only looking at her too long will cause death.
When chasing, Kate makes a lot of weird shrieks, groans and hisses.
You can stun her using your flashlight.
A4E5F494A48EDE598E137A3F22DE05A0E1ED5765
106A508942B949FE287D8CC28EAEB70C0482CBE5

Maps

List of maps we don't have:

Five Rounds at Freddy's
Return to Freddy's
Parish
Containment Breach
Citadel
4Way
Swarm
Monophobia Return
Storage Zero
Underground
Hydro
Asylum Redux
Swarm
Tower of Babel

Another issue with maps and their bosses.

Well, some of our maps dont have the main bosses in it.
Here is a list of the maps and their main bosses:

Green means we already have the boss in it's map.
Red means we don't have the correct boss in the map (or the map).

Manor = Brute

Cellars = Suitor & Grunt

Gutters = Sawrunner & Sawcrazy

Hellfire = Hell Guardian

Weepers = Weeping Angels

Frost Run = The Rake

Abandoned = Chris Walker

The Ward = Dr. Trager

Monophobia = Villar
Note: The most OP boss ever, maybe something else to make it more playable ? x'D

Parish = Tank & Witch

Swamp = Shrek
Note: Instead of Shrek i would add something more creepy, more fitting to the climate map.

Alpha Complex = Fleshpound & Patriarch

Containment Breach = SCP-049 & SCP-173 & Mobile Task Force

4Way = Classic Slenderman

Five Rounds at Freddy's = Freddy Fazbear & Golden Freddy Fazbear & Foxy & Chica & Bonnie

Return to Freddy's = Toy Freddy & Toy Bonnie & Toy Chica & Mangle & Marionette & Balloon Boy

Sector Six = Hell Knight

SCP-087-B = The Sisters of The Damned
Note: I don't like the idea! ><

Lobby = Ghosts
Note: Maybe something different ?

Swarm = Swarm Boss Pack - (Jason, Luigi Doll, Trypophobia, Freddy Krueger, Bogey Man, Batman Visual, Frostscrake, Merasmus, Demon Violinist, BEN.)

Rest of the maps below
doesn't have any designed main boss into it.

Arizona
Atomics
NoExit
Sanatorium
Forgotten Tomb
Lockers
Mansion
Underground
Storage Zero

I suggest to go here with all bosses (random madness) or add three, four, more or less destined bosses in each map*.

*For example
: Arizona with Book Simon, The Groom, Man Spider, White Face. Every of them has 25% chance to be a boss in one round. If one has luck, they can appear in next rounds again, etc.
The second option is supposed to add bosses which empathize with climate of the map.

I think The Abyss, Hospice and Claustrophobia are fine maps for Slendy & Kate c:
If you want to make it all bosses or have other plans then go on.

Maybe should we dedicate this thread for ideas and updates about bosses and maps ?
It would be nice to hear your proposals for new bosses and updates.

P.S. Information and text of the thread might be defective and incorrect, also i could forgot about something. I'm trying my best. Correct me if necessary, please.
I dont know if i bring something, writing all of it but i hope this server will get better and better.

I agree with you on this Heratade. But some of the bosses wasnt added before because Kevin couldnt find them. Such as Kate, Shrek and a few more.

And as for the fnad maps. I especially asked for these two to not be added. Because on other servers those maps are the most hated maps. There is little kids that nominate them just because they think its a cool thing and then it gets voted for by these little kids while the regulars cry their eyes out. While on the map these little kids either just leaves because they realise the maps are bad or the maps simply gets rtv:ed. So to not have to deal with whiny kids and trolls i asked Kevin to not add fnaf since its brings more trouble then it brings fun.

Except for that part with fnaf i fully agree with you.
And i would love to have the bosses as primary boss to their rightful map. As you listed with frostrun and the rake as an example.

And sorry that i took so long to reply since i told you i would comment on it xD i have had a lot to do this week

I agree with you on this Heratade. But some of the bosses wasnt added before because Kevin couldnt find them. Such as Kate, Shrek and a few more.

And as for the fnad maps. I especially asked for these two to not be added. Because on other servers those maps are the most hated maps. There is little kids that nominate them just because they think its a cool thing and then it gets voted for by these little kids while the regulars cry their eyes out. While on the map these little kids either just leaves because they realise the maps are bad or the maps simply gets rtv:ed. So to not have to deal with whiny kids and trolls i asked Kevin to not add fnaf since its brings more trouble then it brings fun.

Except for that part with fnaf i fully agree with you.
And i would love to have the bosses as primary boss to their rightful map. As you listed with frostrun and the rake as an example.

And sorry that i took so long to reply since i told you i would comment on it xD i have had a lot to do this week
just played in a little update from yesterday i believe it was released.
EU and USA have been updated.

Hello, in this post i'm gonna tell you about some ideas, issues and suggestions for our Slender Fortress.

Special Bosses

Okay, so we have:
Teleporting boss: Slenderman (what happened to BenDrowned ?)
Eye contact boss: Weeping Angel (i hate these bosses so much. ><)
Ranged boss: Book Simon
Look&run bosses: SCP-049 and Emily.
Chasing bosses: Quadralex, Deathclaw, Gargantua, Moarg, Hell Guardian, Sawrunner & Sawcrazy, Suitor & Grunt, Headcrab Zombies

And we want more ! ><

We completely don't have hit&run and charging type bosses, so shall we add them too ? c:
I think these will do best:

Hit&Run
Hit and run bosses are bosses that have a high teleporting rate and love to torture players with random and frequent chases. Of course they will disappear after a few seconds of chasing and they usually instakill with touch. These bosses usually spawn behind you or beside you.

Trypophobia
It's pretty obvious when he starts to chase you: It gives you a 1 second jumpscare and starts to yell, chasing you for a few seconds.
Tryppie is extremely fast, will instakill every class except Heavy. Oh, and his intro is a loud, specific yell, easy to recognise.
0F603194235FFA96A8657AF84D65BAD3F0D28DDC
The Jumpscare
3417254AD4A2618D7D6FADEBF99F4A7D03FD2B6A

Freddy Krueger
As the name indicates, it's Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Intro of this boss is the "One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You" song.
Has nice amount of lines when idling.
708E52673F6CA19F5B1398B95E553AA765C961B9
239C04B87A0A08DD601D9694DBC215908AB02707

Bogeyman
Similar in operation to Freddy, but unlike him, he's very quiet and much harder to spot.
Not sure about the intro, but sure he has.
AA01A3416B4AF66C22F1072702124F7EC42064A6
hqdefault.jpg

Chargers
Chargers are bosses that are teleporting to one place and stays here for a while, unable to move on itself (with the exception of Shadow Miku.) Boss will take action if you're in it's sight. They will rush at you and it will be impossible to escape. Avoid detection at all costs.

Paranoia
Classic. Creepy appearance, creepy sounds and noises, scary images on being killed by it.
33F88149B0781B466051FFFA18A73556FAF231E2
508436094FCB343895A8A441043666E144968DB9

Timorous
He is all dark with white marks on his body.
It's like another Paranoia but with new appearance, images on being killed and more sounds and noises.
<couldnt find any image of it ;;>

Shadow Miku
It's a dark figure of vocaloid Hatsune Miku. When Miku is nearby you can hear japanese. The boss can make a lot of fake copies of herself which are completely dark.
There is only one difference between fake and boss. The real one has white marks on the body.
maxresdefault.jpg
3A52B07156F75FC097DD2E8D3D5412DAB5D4943D

Oh, and Slenderman
What do you think about giving him assistance? To spice up the game with Slendy, we can give him partner!

Kate
Is a young girl who has been captured by Slenderman and has been turned into his proxy.
When Kate founds you, you can hear Slenderman's static, but it won't affect your sanity level. Only looking at her too long will cause death.
When chasing, Kate makes a lot of weird shrieks, groans and hisses.
You can stun her using your flashlight.
A4E5F494A48EDE598E137A3F22DE05A0E1ED5765
106A508942B949FE287D8CC28EAEB70C0482CBE5

Maps

List of maps we don't have:

Five Rounds at Freddy's
Return to Freddy's
Parish
Containment Breach
Citadel
4Way
Swarm
Monophobia Return
Storage Zero
Underground
Hydro
Asylum Redux
Swarm
Tower of Babel

Another issue with maps and their bosses.

Well, some of our maps dont have the main bosses in it.
Here is a list of the maps and their main bosses:

Green means we already have the boss in it's map.
Red means we don't have the correct boss in the map (or the map).

Manor = Brute

Cellars = Suitor & Grunt

Gutters = Sawrunner & Sawcrazy

Hellfire = Hell Guardian

Weepers = Weeping Angels

Frost Run = The Rake

Abandoned = Chris Walker

The Ward = Dr. Trager

Monophobia = Villar
Note: The most OP boss ever, maybe something else to make it more playable ? x'D

Parish = Tank & Witch

Swamp = Shrek
Note: Instead of Shrek i would add something more creepy, more fitting to the climate map.

Alpha Complex = Fleshpound & Patriarch

Containment Breach = SCP-049 & SCP-173 & Mobile Task Force

4Way = Classic Slenderman

Five Rounds at Freddy's = Freddy Fazbear & Golden Freddy Fazbear & Foxy & Chica & Bonnie

Return to Freddy's = Toy Freddy & Toy Bonnie & Toy Chica & Mangle & Marionette & Balloon Boy

Sector Six = Hell Knight

SCP-087-B = The Sisters of The Damned
Note: I don't like the idea! ><

Lobby = Ghosts
Note: Maybe something different ?

Swarm = Swarm Boss Pack - (Jason, Luigi Doll, Trypophobia, Freddy Krueger, Bogey Man, Batman Visual, Frostscrake, Merasmus, Demon Violinist, BEN.)

Rest of the maps below
doesn't have any designed main boss into it.

Arizona
Atomics
NoExit
Sanatorium
Forgotten Tomb
Lockers
Mansion
Underground
Storage Zero

I suggest to go here with all bosses (random madness) or add three, four, more or less destined bosses in each map*.

*For example
: Arizona with Book Simon, The Groom, Man Spider, White Face. Every of them has 25% chance to be a boss in one round. If one has luck, they can appear in next rounds again, etc.
The second option is supposed to add bosses which empathize with climate of the map.

I think The Abyss, Hospice and Claustrophobia are fine maps for Slendy & Kate c:
If you want to make it all bosses or have other plans then go on.

Maybe should we dedicate this thread for ideas and updates about bosses and maps ?
It would be nice to hear your proposals for new bosses and updates.

P.S. Information and text of the thread might be defective and incorrect, also i could forgot about something. I'm trying my best. Correct me if necessary, please.
I dont know if i bring something, writing all of it but i hope this server will get better and better.
please point out a bit better what exactly you're aiming for what i should add/delete/fix on the server since its kinda a lot info at once lel

Nightascythe said:

That's Admin and/or Moderator job... but yeah, i can understand the difficulty behind it. (but for me, i wouldn't run away from adding these maps c: )
I really appreciate your reply. Thankies ! ^^

Kevin said:
please point out a bit better what exactly you're aiming for what i should add/delete/fix on the server since its kinda a lot info at once lel

Fix Stuff:

Bosses:
Every boss here is glitchy in touch.
For Example: Horror. He's very fast and drains your sanity when it sees you. You have to hit it once to cause stun, then run away. But the chance getting stuck inside his body is very high and that means idiotic way of death.

After you upgraded to 2.1.9. all of the bosses are unthreatening and can't attack players. They're like in "searching" state all the time and if the see someone, they just simply follow them, unable to attack.

To Add List:

Right bosses into right maps:
Look into my first post at issue "Another issue with maps and their bosses"

Maps:
Parish
Containment Breach
Citadel
4Way
Swarm
Monophobia Return
Storage Zero
Underground
Hydro
Asylum Redux
Swarm
Tower of Babel

Some new stuff:

Slenderman's proxy: Kate. It's described in the first post. The "Oh, and Slenderman" issue.

Some new bosses i described of in the issue "Special Bosses"

That's Admin and/or Moderator job... but yeah, i can understand the difficulty behind it. (but for me, i wouldn't run away from adding these maps c: )
I really appreciate your reply. Thankies ! ^^

Fix Stuff:

Bosses:
Every boss here is glitchy in touch.
For Example: Horror. He's very fast and drains your sanity when it sees you. You have to hit it once to cause stun, then run away. But the chance getting stuck inside his body is very high and that means idiotic way of death.

After you upgraded to 2.1.9. all of the bosses are unthreatening and can't attack players. They're like in "searching" state all the time and if the see someone, they just simply follow them, unable to attack.

To Add List:

Right bosses into right maps:
Look into my first post at issue "Another issue with maps and their bosses"

Maps:
Parish
Containment Breach
Citadel
4Way
Swarm
Monophobia Return
Storage Zero
Underground
Hydro
Asylum Redux
Swarm
Tower of Babel

Some new stuff:

Slenderman's proxy: Kate. It's described in the first post. The "Oh, and Slenderman" issue.

Some new bosses i described of in the issue "Special Bosses"
my mistake, forgot to update the navmesh plugin, should work now properly i think :p
gonna look into the other stuff soon.

Users who are viewing this thread