Accepted Bonkozo's application (Ungag) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonkozo

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:82361262&advType=steamid (Post it into your URL-bar, for some odd reason it won't work if you click on it)

Name of your Gagged Steam Account: VACie_Chan (Currently Bonko)
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:82361262
Date and Time of the Gag: 2018-06-27 14:17:39
Reason about the Gag: Speaking in a Foreign Language (Pulled from Google Translate). FL
Admin that Banned you: Stabbin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because I think that my perspective of the Panda-Community as a whole, has drastically changed (In a good way) over the 2 years that I've been gagged. Back when I got permanently gagged, I was pretty immature, and I liked to provoke people just for the sole purpose, of their frustration and annoyment(Yes, it is a word). And now when I think about it, my behaviour was comparable with a discreet sociopath. I think this would be my most obvious statement ever, but I am certainly not proud of myself. I've been starting to play on the Deathrun Server I was gagged at, alot more. But being restricted to only playing the game, and not socialize with others in the server, is just boring and borderline frustrating. And not just socializing, but other things that are possible to do, with the requirement of the ability to write stuff in chat. And I do know that I have recieved 5 other warnings before the permanent one, and I do know that admitting to it, won't make any difference. But I've changed, I think that the Panda-Community consists of some very good administrators and nice players. And I think that, by far, you guys host the best servers on TF2. If this application does get accepted, I promise to never break any rules, whether it's exploiting or just violating the mandatory criteria of a proper and legal chat-message. With all of that said, thanks for hosting one of my favorite servers on TF2.

Sure, ungagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread