Accepted blood3y's Admin Application v2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood3y

Hello again, my dear readers.

I am blood3y, regular player of Panda's FF2 #13 since 2017, previously known as HitMan_47. It's been a long time, since I've done my first application, but I had to decline it due to incoming personal problems in real life, but now that I've overcome them, I am back with a positivity jump and with my wish, to provide help to the current administration team of FF2, so here I am, with a second version of my old application. All this desire of mine for helping the administration team comes from the fact that this community together with FF2 #13 and Slender Fortress #12 were a part of my life, which is irreplaceable in any way, because of all the positive people, friends that I've met during those years and the enjoyment provided from those servers and the community in general and so in return, the least I can do is provide a helping hand to all administrators and all old and new players on the servers. With that being said, let's move on to the application.

- Your name and/or nickname
blood3y / Daniel

- Your age

- Link to your Sourcebans record

Comms (1)
Bans (0)

- Who gave you permission to apply?
@Kruphixx :twc:

- Current playtime on relevant server(s)
20d 03:00:39h

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:166939927

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone: EEST
Weekdays: 12 p.m - 1 a.m
Weekends: 2 p.m - 1 a.m

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Applying for FF2 #13, as well for Slender Fortress #12 (even though it's dead..), I would be willing to visit the other servers as well, if need be, won't be a problem for me.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I've been an administrator to TF2 game community, named "Lotus Community", working as in-game and community designer.
I've also been a helper moderator to a youtuber (with a current subscriber count of 423K) and currently an administrator in the discord server of a twitch streamer (with a follow count of 14K).

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have good experience with Sourcemod commands, since I was using them really often when I was administrator, but it might be possible that I've probably forgot some command, it's been 3 years since I was using them.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think I would be a good addition to the FF2 #13 server, as there are a lot of policy breakers, toxicity and people who do exploits, even though they know it's against the rules, but they keep doing it. And most manage to leave without getting punished. Reason for all of this is the fact that there aren't always administrators in the servers and people think that when the administrator isn't online, they can do whatever they want, and I want to change this. I think that with my experience over the years, I will be able to deal with all these people who allow themselves to break the rules, peace and fun of the server and with that way, the server will become overall more pleasant place for all regulars and new players. Аlso, I am well acquainted with the rules of the server and enforce them via text chat and voice chat if needed.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
My "table of punishments" will be almost the same as last time, since in that way, it seems alright.

Delaying (Camping):

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat.
2nd: Using the SourceMod command "sm_psay" to whisper the delayer to stop.
3rd: Kick from the server.
4th: Ban for the delayer / camper with a duration of 6 hours (360 minutes).

Exploiting (It depends of the exploit):

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat and whispering the exploiter via the command "sm_psay" to stop.
2nd: Kick from the server.
3rd: Ban for the exploiter with a duration of 24 hours.

Note: If the exploiter is using a exploit with the hales to crash the server, he will remain in a permanent ban.

Insulting / Swearing / Racism:

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat and whispering the person via the command "sm_psay" to stop.
2nd: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 600 minutes (10 hours).
3rd: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1440 minutes (24 hours).
4th: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1 week (168 hours / 10080 minutes).
5th: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1 month (720 hours / 43200 minutes).
6th: The user will be perma-gagged.

Offensive / Inappropriate names:

1st: The user will be asked to change his/her name.
2nd: The user will be kicked from the server.
3rd: The user will receive a ban with a duration of 1440 minutes (24 hours).

AFK Players:
Inactive players of every team will be kicked, so we can afford more player to join the server.

Hacking / Using 3rd party softwares:

Hackers in ANY server will be perma-banned!
No exceptions!

Other links that might be useful:
Chatlog
HLStats

With this, I am ending my application, thanks for taking your time reading it!

Hey blood3y, nice to see you apply again.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Your application looks very well-made, clearly some effort was put into it. Your sessions and chatlogs look good as well. You also have previous experience as an admin, which is a plus. A lot of people on the server also like you and you chat with them a lot, but I'm concerned about something - I hope this won't cause you to... favour certain players.

I'd also like to see a bit more activity on the forums from you, like player reports. Got nothing else to say, I think you're a good candidate for an admin. Good luck!

[ My Vote: +1 ]

Reactions: blood3y
Really appreciated the quick answer from your side, Kruphixx, means a lot to me. I'll have in mind your advices, also no worries about the favour part since I haven't and have no intention of favouring anyone, as everyone in the server is equal and it will be fair for everybody.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
Heya Blood3y, nice to see ya apply again for FF2!
Your application looks fine to me, and I agree with the Stuff that Kruphixx said. I think too that youd make a valuable canditate for our Staff.
Its a +1 from me!

• Friendly
Reactions: blood3y
With @Aces inactive due to internet issues I've skipped him for required feedback.
With all the feedback here needed it's time to put this under review.

Any inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread