Declined blood3y's Admin Application for FF2 #13. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood3y

Hello to all readers of my admin application.

I am blood3y, regular player of FF2 #13 since 2017, previously known as HitMan_47 but from now on I will use my current username. I enjoy playing in Panda for the reason that it has one of the best communities out from every other TF2 community that I have played on, also the FF2 #13 is one of the cleanest FF2 servers in my opinion, since it doesn't have any bad or joke bosses, and the community is as I said above, one of the most healthiest and friendly one, at least that's what I think. And I think, that's enough of reasons to apply for my most favourite FF2 server in the entire game. Also, I noticed that the server nowadays has only 1 active administrator in it, and that's DarkWolf and I respect him for doing his job, but I think one administrator only isn't enough. Now, enough with my introduction, let's move to the application.

- Your name and/or nickname
blood3y / Daniel

- Your age
Currently 15, soon to be 16.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
No one, since I meet the age requirement.

- Current playtime on relevant server(s)
11d 05:32:17h

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:166939927

- Your general online times and your timezone
Timezone: EEST
Weekdays: 9 a.m - 1 a.m
Weekends: 10 a.m - 1 a.m

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for FF2 #13. I am playing mostly on FF2 #13, sometimes on Slender Fortress #12 too. I would be willing to visit every server if need be, it's not problem for me.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a microphone, I am using it quite often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been administrator to game community, named "Lotus Community", working as in-game and community designer and kind of coder, after that the founder had to stop the community, which was pretty sad.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have very good experience (if not the best) with SourceMod commands, since I was using them very often when I was administrator.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think I would be a good addition to the FF2 #13 server, as there are a lot of policy breakers, toxicity and people who do exploits, even though they know it's against the rules, but they keep doing it. And most manage to leave without getting punished. Reason for all of this is the fact that there's only one active administrator and people think that when the administrator isn't online, they can do whatever they want, and I want to change this. I think that with my experience over the years, I will be able to deal with all these people who allow themselves to break the rules, peace and fun of the server and with that way, the server will become overall more pleasant place for all regulars and new players. Аlso, I am well acquainted with the rules of the server and enforce them via voice and text chat.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I will represent you my "table of punishments" right here:

Delaying (Camping):

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat.
2st: Using the SourceMod command "sm_psay" to whisper the delayer to stop.
3rd: Kick from the server.
4th: Ban for the delayer / camper with a duration of 6 hours (360 minutes).

Exploiting (It depends of the exploit):

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat and whispering the exploiter via the command "sm_psay" to stop.
2nd: Kick from the server.
3rd
: Ban for the exploiter with a duration of 24 hours.

Note: If the exploiter is using a exploit with the hales to crash the server, he will remain in a permanent ban.

Insulting / Swearing / Racism:

1st: Overall warning via text / voice chat and whispering the person via the command "sm_psay" to stop.
2st: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 600 minutes (10 hours).
3rd: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1440 minutes (24 hours).
4th: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1 week (168 hours / 10080 minutes).
5th: The user will receive a gag with a duration of 1 month (720 hours / 43200 minutes).
6th: The user will be Perma-Gagged.

AFK Players:
Inactive players of every team will be kicked, so we can afford more player to join the server.

Hacking / Using 3rd party softwares:

Hackers in ANY server will be Perma-Banned!
No exceptions!

Important links:
Comms
Bans

HLstats
Chatlog

Тhis completes my admin application for in-game server FF2 #13, thanks for reading!

Hello Bloody, thanks for applying.
Congratulations. The application is very well-written and detailed.

The applicant respects and enforces rules, he has clean chatlogs/ voice chats, is friendly and very active in-game and discord, would surely help the Freak Fortress2 team.

and one more about some punishment
Here is my own punishment table when it comes to Offensive names:
First offence: Ask to change
Second offence: kick
Final offence: ban

Here's my +1 . Good luck.

Have A Nice Day

Reactions: Chermal and Jiji
I appreciate your answer. Thanks for taking your time, Ace!

Reactions: Aces
Heya Blood3y, thanks for applying to the server!
Your application is very well made, the times and punishments look alright, and so does the rest.
I've seen you a lot on the server as you had already stated about beeing a regular, so I'd say youd make a good addition for the ff2 admins.
Your chat and actions looked very clean so far, so thats a bonus aswell.
It's a +1 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread