Declined BlastStrikerZ's Second Chance. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastStrikerZ

Hello everyone! The name's Matthew Wilson, AKA BlastStrikerZ, and if you've heard of me you probably know of my last application. Well I'm back again, and this time I'm not a small inexperienced child.I've got more time under my belt, and I'm prepared to give this another go.
I'm now 17, and have much more access to Team Fortress 2 with my new Driver's License to make getting home much quicker than the bus I used to ride. With a brand new hour not spent riding home, I have more time to spend keeping watch over the New York Jailbreak Server I have come to love. While therapy does take some time away, it helps to keep my attitude and opinion of myself in check so that I can focus on the present.
While it may not matter to any who read this, I have a composite ACT score of 29, which is proof that I am able to learn quickly and effectively. I intend to learn the ins and outs of SourceMod as soon as I can so that I can do what is right before the server I love goes rotten with freekillers. With just over 130 hours on the NY Jailbreak Server, I've seen many things that just aren't right, and every time I wished I could have fixed them before it got worse.
Using my microphone to consult those who have done wrong does nothing without an aura of authority to back it up since it's just all bark, no bite. Hundreds of Freekillers, Strange Farmers, Aimbots, and Microphone-less Newbies without a single idea of what they're doing. And every time, I could do nothing but stand aside and watch the carnage that occurred with each and every one of them.
I wish that you take into consideration my new experience, and give me a second chance at the one position that the NY Jailbreak Server needs most. Thank for taking time out of your day to read this, and below I have compiled an accurate set of data that you may wish to review over.

Name: Matthew J. Wilson
Steam Name: BlastStrikerZ

Birthday: February 25th

Source of Application: The Spiciest Milk was the original reason that I wish to take upon the mantle of Admin or Moderator. When he was admin of the server, he was the one I looked up to, the one that I wanted to be like when I get the chance. And now's my chance to take over the role that he retired from.
Applying For: Admin or Moderator within the NY Jailbreak Server.

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:92969845

Online When...
Timezone:
CST (UTC -6)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: From 3:30PM to 11:30PM
Tuesday: Can be 3:30PM to 4:20 PM and 5:30PM to 11:30PM, or 4:30PM to 11:30PM depending on whether my sister or I go first in Therapy.
Friday: From 3:30PM to 1-2:00AM
Saturday, Sunday: Depends on when I wake up. Can be as early as 11:00 AM or as late as 3:00 PM, to 1:00AM
All Days: Supper lasts approximately 1 Hour as early as 6:00PM and as late as 8:00PM. May be quicker if it is fend for ourselves night or if I can take my meal to my PC.

Microphone: Yes, and I can use it frequently.
Previous Experience: I was once a moderator of the Terraria Server Wonderland at the age of 13. I wasn't perfect, but I understand what a moderator must do.
Experience on Server: I have 132 Hours and 44 minutes on the NY Jailbreak Server as of this post, and that time spent is expected to rise.
Experience with SourceMod: No, but I am quick to learn and can memorize commands used frequently.

Why You should choose Me: I desire for the NY Jailbreak server to grow and prosper, and wish for it to become a bustling place of joyous activity without those who wish to use the server to "Farm Stranges" or "Practice Their Aimbots". It's depressing to see a server with the potential to become a center of all North American Jailbreakers become a leftover scrap that people turn to when everything else isn't active.
A General Idea of what I do: I do not tolerate Freekilling or Blue Teamkilling, warning those that do it once and guardbanning those for 30-60 minutes for those who mass freekill or do a combination of things. Mic Spamming and Mass Chat Spamming is an annoyance and will be met with mutes and Gags for approximately 15 minutes the first time, and 60 minutes the second. If there are some who do not know the rules, I will point out the ones they are potentially breaking and give them time to fix their mistakes before I give them a slap on the wrist with a 5 minute Guardban, or harder if deemed necessary.

So, hello random person I've never seen before.
Your chat is quite something, sometimes resorting to insulting and using caps too much.
dJlzOA3.png

bXbXIpV.png

4MXlA7G.png

zp7DEFQ.png

AXIo6o3.png

ZD0ODJh.png
Also, just saying
ZK09doi.png
<- This is a hobby, not a job. I'm not going to come online at 5 A.M because I would actually like to sleep and not bow to your every whim.

Also the fact you're spreading false rules.
WcjFsjU.png

You can do a minigame as many times as you want. It's not against the rules. It just gets annoying.

Also what's with these jumps in your sessions?
EQ5a7Ja.png

Not to mention your application is lacking in information for the "what you would do as admin" and your punishments are minuscule for everything. Not to mention you didn't mention 1/8 of the rules and only talked about 4 rules. I would like to see your punishments massively increased. Along with everything else. I'm going for a -1 due to everything I mentioned.

declined due to inactivity.

you may apply again once you're sessions are back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread