Black screen on my laptop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day i was playing on my laptop and i leaved home for do some things and when i get back my i turned my laptop on and he started normaly but when i put my password my screen was black and just my cursor appear i have seen alot of tutorials but none of they worked can someone help?

could you maybe provide some more information? i'm not at all tech savvy but the more info you provide the likelier it is someone here could find you a solution. what brand is your laptop? what have you tried? sorry i cant be of more help, goodluck

Brand:Dell
Windowns 8
I tried to enter in the task manager and remove the explorer.exe task and add a new one
Ps: all tutorials i see say the same thing

so your screen turns black, your cursor appears and you're able to open task manager?

I press crtl+alt+del and appear normaly i press on task manager and he opens normaly and the back still black

Aight, can you start windows explorer? To do so open the task manager, click on "File" and select "New Task" (or sth like that, dunno what exactly it says) and then type explorer. If that doesn't work at all, malware scan pls.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Ok i can enter in eveything normaly just using the task manager just i rigth click in something and see the local files i can see my workspace my local files everything in the files i can enter in my steam my games and etc
I'll use it like this until a technician goes back to work

Aight, can you start windows explorer? To do so open the task manager, click on "File" and select "New Task" (or sth like that, dunno what exactly it says) and then type explorer. If that doesn't work at all, malware scan pls.
this usually fixes it permanently

Ive had the same problem with multiple BSOD. Try going into DOS or BIOS mode and try figure out from there,thats all i can give you as my advice.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread