Accepted Black-Bearded Gamer's Blue Guard Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Black-Bearded Gamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503825406
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-01-11 22:50:14
Reason about the Ban: Accidental MFK
Admin that Banned you: iamhuman
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I am fully willing and able to admit that the mfk was my fault there is no excuse for this I need to; nor wish to make about this, but it is a first time thing(s). Thus, I wish it to be more soft of a ban rather than a permeant ban. I apologize for my wrongdoing, I ruined a good time other of my peers were having and I even went as far as to admit to Human of my wrongful actions (even if they were indeed in said server at the time of the event) and asked for a ban of some sort. This server has been and I hope will continue to be my favorite TF2 server out there, I have spent over 27 days on this server in total play time and wish to make this amount of time go farther. Thank you for consideration, and I understand if this gets declined.

Just wanna say thank you for the sincere apology, I'm totally willing to accept this appeal considering that it was truly an accident and I know you never have any bad intent when playing jailbreak. I don't see any issue seeing you playing on the blue team again.

I'm glad you gave it some time, to me it shows that you really felt bad for what you did. :)

Reactions: vinny
Thank you Human, and yes I can assure this shall not happen again, and I only took the time because I sincerely love this server.
The next step in your appeal is for a Gameserver Admin to review the appeal and remove the punishment. I have informed our jailbreak Gameserver Admin so he will be reviewing it soon.

Since it sounds like it was an accident the teamban can be removed. Please contact a member of the jb staff team so that they may remove your teamban.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread