Best races (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razli

Beginner
Well, im playing on War3 server since more or less a month, but i was too lazy to enter the forums, so i registered myself this week on the forums.
Im opening a thread to ask for your favorite classes, or which you think that are better for each class. For me are:

Night Elf: %Dodge and a Root. One of the most OP races for all classes i think. Evasion is always welcome!

Corrupt Disciple:
The second works better when there are a lots of spys on the server, since you can track them with ult!

Undead Scourge: movespeed,lifesteal a nuke AoE bomb.. like the Elf, a MUST for some classes like the Soldier or the Spy.

Warden: Its always usefull to ignore other players ults, and if you buy a "magic shield", you are totally "war3shits inmune". Useful on Soldiers or Heavys.

What are your favourites and why?

Soul Reaper: Ultimate damages enemy (sadly close range), ability damages enemies and heals mates and yourself, passive damages enemy.
So its basically DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE
I use it as Scout because you can approach to an enemy quickly, shoot him, press your ability key, press your ultimate key and you are first healed and second he is dead :p

I use the race Undead Scourge. It's the most effective race if you do meele combat, if you die you explode with your enemies. C:

edna.jpg

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm sorry, i don't have fav race, i just pretend there is no war3 and play my game normally.

• Winner
Reactions: CiroBishop
Best Races imo:

Rarity (some pony, think it was this one) has an ability to stun people and an ulti to hold yourself and the enemy.
Use in combination with scout and Force-a-Nature to goomba them easily.

Human Alliance in combination with spy - dead ringer - kunai ,
Try it out! Lots of fun :)

Blood Mage - cause he can steal money :D

Scout - Bonk - Corrupted Disciple

by the way, you know the command shopmenu2 ? seems like almost noone knows this.

Post Haste: 3% faster run/walk
Trinket of Regeneration: reg 0.5HP/s
Lifetube: reg 1HP/s
Snake Bracelet: 5% evasion
Fortified Bracers: +10 HP

Diamonds are rewarded 1 per minute of playing.

Max .:[Old Panda]:.' said:
I'm sorry, i don't have fav race, i just pretend there is no war3 and play my game normally.
then ur race should be warden xD

y, i notice about the shop days ago. Had 900++ diamonds the first time i use it..

Sacred Warrior, the life regen it provides is overpowered, and the burning spears just boost your damage so much, I mainly use this race on most of my classes, apart from sniper.
When playing sniper I switch between human and night elf.
For example playing night elf as a sniper with huntsman is pretty overpowered using boots / claw combo. Ult and guaranteed headshot.
While using regular sniper you can stick to human, with the teleport and such.

That makes him a little moar OP .-. just a little

What race heals you, damage/poison other and make some bigger dmg or small gravity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread