BEST JB MAP??? (1 Viewer)

i hosesty tink its mario map!!!!11!1 maro map there 4 off

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: Ian
they're all good, but district remake is just a different breed.

Reactions: Ian
definitely marioparty

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Solo and Mark!
My favorites are Alkatraz, the new District, new Mlcastle, and maybe Oranger. I think the 'best' maps, for traditional Jailbreak as it is originally understood, are probably Alkatraz or the classic rotation of maps (Supermario, MLCastle, Hop, Casuarina). Those are the maps that would let a haze or a solo absolutely wreck face and provide a sense of nostalgia of jailbreak as it was to some of the older folks here.

However, I think that this is a somewhat reductive take on 'best map' in an ever-evolving Jailbreak 'meta'. I think the best map for a modern understanding of Jailbreak (the sheer absurdity of chaos that comes with the community that calls Panda 'home' as well as the expectation that rounds will devolve) is probably Oranger. While it does have the traditional secrets, its random round design and wide open spaces allow for a more dynamic user experience. The props are interactive and there's easy ways to just end your own round in a funny way that really only Volcano and a few others permit.

jb_8bit my beloved

The revamped Mlcastle.

Users who are viewing this thread