Been quite a long time. (1 Viewer)

Inkticious

2 years already? Time flies.
Honestly likely wouldn't make this post if I hadn't accidently rediscovered the forums.
Some of you may know me, most likely however you don't, or if you do you dislike me, can't blame you.
So what's this post for? Well simply put, I feel as though maybe, I should say an official goodbye to panda? i mean hell, it's heen a long time since I've touched the forums, or jailbreak, and honestly, in that time, a lot has changed, and I've realized how much of an idiot I was.
Let me start by saying this, this isn't an apology, if you want an apology please add me on steam or discord, as I want to give more personal honest apologizes, not a generalized watered down shitty youtuber type apology.
Secondly, I might hop on the forms from time to time, or one of the servers, if I ever have the energy to bring myself to possibily accidently piss off a lot of people trying to have fun.
Last, but not least, I wanna thank you all for some of my best years playing TF2, there was a lot of ups and downs, but it was still fun, bye everybody, stay safe, and wash your hands.
If you wanna get in contact my discord and steam should be linked on my profile here.

Welp, here we are, the end.

All I can say is, we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.

Users who are viewing this thread