Accepted beaned for reflecting? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anivrik

Name: louie
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:446016137
D&T: 2023-05-24 15:38:53
Reason: "auto deflect"
the admin: Solar
Why unban?: i wasn't using auto deflect? he suspected me cause i dont have my profile setup im assuming. But ive had the account for years, and ive been playing on the server for a long time
it happened after i reflect killed him in sewer stairs; i miss reflects, die to huntsmans, rockets, but those dont count? Idk why he brought hammer down without even a demo for validation

my demo didnt save for that time somehow but i doubt your telling the truth here. Since your playing only
Total Connection Time:0d 10:22:39h
on the server and your acc isnt setup so unless you can prove its a been there for years i doubt il take that story at face value.
And ye 'sometimes" you get killed but other times you reflect it without looking at where the projectile is coming from

idk what the 'reflect it without looking at' part is about, but i can setup the profile and the badge should show up will do soon

ah nvm it didnt show after first setup
but im free to go into a server and prove im not hacking while still reflecting what i can 🤷

its not my main account but im not banned on my main account either
so i get why it looked sus since it wasn't set-up

il lift the ban this time since my demo got corrupted so your free to play again but refrain from provoking others in VC
i gave the other guy a warning this time but he wil get the same if he does it again.
My bad unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread