Not open for further replies.

Sheep

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of Banned Steam Account: Sheep
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90052944
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-02-17 00:17
Reason about the Ban: Continous stealing/attempting to steal
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I didn't get any warnings to stop stealing or any indication that I was going to get banned. This happened to me before but oh well. I always thought an admin was suppose to give out warnings.

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of Banned Steam Account: Sheep
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90052944
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-02-17 00:17
Reason about the Ban: Continous stealing/attempting to steal
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: I didn't get any warnings to stop stealing or any indication that I was going to get banned. This happened to me before but oh well. I always thought an admin was suppose to give out warnings.
we have a steal detection on the server so everytime you steal someones rocket it prints it to the chat, didnt notice that?

• Winner
Reactions: TBotV63
SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:90052944&advType=steamid

I didn't get any warnings to stop stealing
You've had plenty of warnings, considering this is your 6th ban for stealing.

I'm requesting for a Full Admin to search for alt accounts 'cause I'm certain this player has been bypassing his/her ban, unless there's another known player who goes by the name of "Sheep", which I find to be highly unlikely.

Cheers.

Hi there,
Many people who have been banned here make alts by changing their IP address, or by making an alt. You have made numerous alts and even have a player expose you. You're not allowed to make an alt when you're banned on our servers. That just reduces your chance to get your appeal accepted. Players can record you stealing a rocket, if they decide too and report them to me, along with the steam ID and others from your account. I only accept demo's with 3-5 steals as you should not be doing that. Some players do not want to report you on the forums as it could ruin your friendship between them or cause conflict between you two. Players can simply report you on the forums or to an Admin without giving a warning as the Admin may know you that you steal often. There are some alts of yours I have yet to ban and that is a reason why this appeal should not get accepted.
Not seeing the notification that you were stealing a rocket really surprises me. You have stolen many rockets and also you type in chat a lot as well, because of that, do you not read that bolded colour words or anything from chat? You just ignore all pop ups in chat? That does not seem right and again, its bolded in colour. Do the bans even tell you anything? You been banned for stealing and you just continue to steal. The rules even pop up in chat every minute, again do you even read it?

Overall, I believe that giving you an unban won't even effect you from following our rules, Admins ban you for stealing, you get unbanned, you continue to steal and so on as you don't think you learned your lesson. You make an alt to steal, get exposed then get banned then make an appeal on your actions. Many players complain "I got banned?", "i got banned without a warning?", "i will continue to steal until I get a warning". All those complains are from your stealing on our server and by stealing more, you complain from your ban. This goes to all players that by following the rules, you will not get banned and won't complain. Therefore I am against this appeal.

With the text above, it's safe to close and decline. Especially since the user hasn't logged in for a long time.

Closed and declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread