Accepted Banned permanently for an old exploit with Heavy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dababyreal

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Styxx&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Styxx
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:528669144
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-26 12:43:16
Reason about the Ban: Infinite Heavy Health Exploit
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
I don't think getting banned permanently from every Panda Community servers just by doing an exploit is fair. I wasn't cheating but I do admit I had ruined / disturbed some people playing there, so I apologize. I will not perform any malicious actions against the people playing in the servers in the future.
Thanks.
(Edit: The ban is almost one year ago because I really didn't mind the ban until now, so, yeah:D)

@Mikey
a8f859fb-1409-4709-9614-06402b54829e.gif

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Styxx&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Styxx
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:528669144
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-26 12:43:16
Reason about the Ban: Infinite Heavy Health Exploit
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
I don't think getting banned permanently from every Panda Community servers just by doing an exploit is fair. I wasn't cheating but I do admit I had ruined / disturbed some people playing there, so I apologize. I will not perform any malicious actions against the people playing in the servers in the future.
Thanks.
(Edit: The ban is almost one year ago because I really didn't mind the ban until now, so, yeah:D)
and why do you mind the ban now?

• Informative
Reactions: Hedgehog and Mikey
because your servers are the only ones that are relatively full and, you know, with people playing on 'em

I don't think getting banned permanently from every Panda Community servers just by doing an exploit is fair.
Next time don't exploit and you won't get banned again, simple as that.
Read our rules and be sure to follow them for not getting punished again.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread