Declined Banned On Dodgeball Server (Rocket Steal) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Domino] {Firey}

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[Domino]&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: [Domino] {Firey}
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81953870
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-28-18 20:50
Reason about the Ban: I was playing dodgeball today and i was having fun, usually i have people behind me and the rocket comes towards me without a beep because obviusly the rocket is for the person behind me, so or i try to avoid it, or i die because of the rocket, or rarely airblast for istinct obviusly, cause i want to survive, there was an admin on , Lighty, and he noticed i stole this rocket, yes also 2 probably but i wont mean to do it, because the rocket that he saw me stealing, is the rocket for the guy behind me.
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I Respect the rules of dodgeball since im can play well, there's also people there that are really friendly and also we are all friends, i would not steal a rocket.

@Lighty do we stack bans when they aren't relevant to the priors? I noticed this ban was for two weeks, but he hasn't had a stealing ban before. Can't help you Domino, but regardless if your ban is changed or appealed, do your best not to get another ban. It will be permanent.

@Lighty do we stack bans when they aren't relevant to the priors? I noticed this ban was for two weeks, but he hasn't had a stealing ban before. Can't help you Domino, but regardless if your ban is changed or appealed, do your best not to get another ban. It will be permanent.
Well, now im not angry or anything, but a 2 week ban is exagerated for a ban that i never had on stealing like you said, but atleast reduce it to 1 -2 days, and the worst thing that actually pisses me off is that i can't join any other panda community servers, since im a fan of panda servers, i usually join only these, like trade, jailbreak, deathrun, and so on. It's actually pretty annoying to wait 2 weeks for something i didn't have before.

Well, now im not angry or anything, but a 2 week ban is exagerated for a ban that i never had on stealing like you said, but atleast reduce it to 1 -2 days, and the worst thing that actually pisses me off is that i can't join any other panda community servers, since im a fan of panda servers, i usually join only these, like trade, jailbreak, deathrun, and so on. It's actually pretty annoying to wait 2 weeks for something i didn't have before.
No, if you enjoy our servers so much you would know the rules for each individual server before joining that server. Just because it was your first time breaking "that" rule doesn't mean you shouldn't have a longer ban since you have 4 previously. That's how it works for everyone. You should actually consider yourself lucky because a 5th punishment can reach to a month ban.

No, if you enjoy our servers so much you would know the rules for each individual server before joining that server. Just because it was your first time breaking "that" rule doesn't mean you shouldn't have a longer ban since you have 4 previously. That's how it works for everyone. You should actually consider yourself lucky because a 5th punishment can reach to a month ban.
Hello, i know there are rules, and i DO follow them for your curiousity since you've never seen me play, it's not like i didn't follow the rule for "Rocket Steal", it just happened because the rocket was in front of me, i don't usually mean to click, it happens rarely, if you would've read a second time my thread, you would not say that i don't follow the rules. But still, i can't join any other servers because im banned on 1? This is really lame.. Atleast let me enter in the other servers.

• Funny
Reactions: Communist Pug

As far as I know if someone is banned by a "deleted" admin the ban isn't really valid anymore. I cant remember if the bans stack from different servers. I think they did but rules about banning could've changed. And about the "deleted" admins, that has been told to me by Deadsworn back in the day when I was still a Trial Admin. Again. Rules around bans could've changed non the less, dunno.

• Disagree
Reactions: Kyl3 and TBotV63
Hello, i know there are rules, and i DO follow them for your curiousity since you've never seen me play, it's not like i didn't follow the rule for "Rocket Steal", it just happened because the rocket was in front of me, i don't usually mean to click, it happens rarely, if you would've read a second time my thread, you would not say that i don't follow the rules. But still, i can't join any other servers because im banned on 1? This is really lame.. Atleast let me enter in the other servers.
I am talking about your past aswell that lead to you having a 5th punishment. I understand that stealing can be accidental but you have 3 bans for the same offense. Also I understand this was in the past but that doesn't mean the bans shouldn't stack.

Agreeing with Travis here, you should be well aware of the rules in effect on Panda servers as you claim yourself to be an active player. I also highly doubt that Lighty issued a ban on you for stealing once, you were likely banned for a repeat offense. Again I'm going to give you a fair warning, when a user gets six bans it's usually a perma, so please follow the rules in the future if you do enjoy Panda servers.
Is there a current post about issuing bans when the priors are either irrelevant or from a deleted admin?

• Agree
Reactions: Travis
As far as I know if someone is banned by a "deleted" admin the ban isn't really valid anymore.
That is incorrect, deleted admins are everyone who used to be an admin at some point. Only bans that happened a very long time ago, like 1+ years ago, aren't taken into consideration sometimes.

That is incorrect, deleted admins are everyone who used to be an admin at some point. Only bans that happened a very long time ago, like 1+ years ago, aren't taken into consideration sometimes.

Alright My bad. Xcuse me

Why the fuck can stealing a rocket even result in a ban lmao
Nazi regime
Don't comment anything that is not related to the ban appeal. Rules are set for a reason. Stealing can get players killed, gives everyone a chance at the rocket, ect.

Mmm, no, I gave you more than enough warnings prior to the ban, more than usual but you still continued. You didn't rarely airblast it, you did it often and more than 2 times.

If I went by the logic that if previous bans aren't for stealing and shouldn't stack, you'd be banned for 12h and wouldn't care or even notice, you do it again and you're permanently banned, with the 2 week ban you notice you're doing something wrong and have time to reconsider stopping that.

Here's a few tips: don't be close to teammates, or in front of them, don't walk backwards because that doesn't help anybody and just causes more trouble, don't position yourself badly and don't airblast it unless absolutely necessary, WHICH DOESN'T MEAN not even trying to get out of it's way, because dodging it is as simple as jumping or literally moving left or right, not backwards..

i can't join any other servers because im banned on 1? This is really lame.. Atleast let me enter in the other servers.
This is done to simplify a lot of things and so we don't have to ban the same person on another server.

Closed and declined

• Friendly
Reactions: Bab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread