Banned from blue team without reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreakjoshi1

I was banned from the blue team without reason.
1.I got a mic
2.Im not a kid anymore
3.I know the rules of Jailbreak
4.I am not a freekiller (I haven´t freekillet anyone)
5.I want to help the warden (I can be a warden too)

I really need help from a Admin to unbanned me from Blue please...
I really need help

Even though there isn't a actual template for guardbans try to make use of this template
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-template.3/

I'd also like to note, people get banned from the blue team for a reason, meaning that you did do something that you're weren't meant to do

That is not possible, we can only guardban players when they're on the server.

I know but how has someone banned me?
Yesterday I was In the Blue Team 1 Round.
In the next day I read:" Guard Ban on your Steam ID "
I just wanna go to the Blue Team again

Yesterday you were in the server for a minute. You never went to the BLU team

18 May 2016 - 13:01:34 - Disconnect left the game - jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
18 May 2016 - 13:01:15 - Role joined role pyro (Pyro) - jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
18 May 2016 - 13:01:11 - Team joined team Red (The RED) - jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
18 May 2016 - 13:01:00 - Entry entered the game - jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
18 May 2016 - 13:00:26 - Connect connected to the server - jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d

Every time you've joined BLU, you've been swapped back after 3 seconds; the usual time for a guard ban to block you joining the BLU team at the start of a round. If you were dead and in BLU, it would not kick you out until the new round and everyone spawned.

Team balance? Failed to verify mic?

Just say something in the microphone at any point to verify it and be able to join

You use your mic for one moment, and then join BLU like you always would..

Yes earlier I was in the Blue Team and I already spoked on my mic but now I cant go to the Blue Team....

Could you maybe try it again now instead of saying it didn't work?

I have spoken on my mic and tried to join the Guards Team...
" Guard Ban ...... on your Steam ID "
Can someone of the Admins unban me from the Guards Team?

Seeing that you are guardbanned for 100 minutes means that the reason for your guardban isn't "not having a mic" meaning that you must have done something else to get guardbanned..

If it was a perma-guardban with as reason no mic it could be easily lifted by using your mic, but as it's now the only option is to wait it out.

Meaning you will have to spend 100 minutes alive in jailbreak to lift it.

Are you sure you shouldn't ask the admins if anyone remembers the person and why they might have been banned first.

Seems like the decent thing to do to me.

Are you sure you shouldn't ask the admins if anyone remembers the person and why they might have been banned first.

Seems like the decent thing to do to me.

I would love to answer that to him but I have no knowledge of the guardban as I didn't give the guardban and neither did @Capp.

I know I haven't kept up with this place but surely there are more than 2 JB admins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread