Answered Banned for stealing, but I dont know what stealing is. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral AIDS

So I got banned for stealing but i dont know what stealing is. The way I got banned was by standing near someone I didnt even know was near me and and we both died at the same time. iI was condused so i asked if the guy was really near me and the next thing I know I got banned. In regards to all that, can someone explain what exactly is stealing?

No stealing or attempting to steal / intercept rockets.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.

Examples of Stealing:

1. Going after and attempting to airblast every rocket even without having heard the sentry alert.
2. Reflecting the rocket in spite of being able to avoid it.
3. Positioning yourself badly and then repeatedly stealing the rocket when it comes toward you instead of moving.

Exceptions to this rule are:

1. It is allowed to "wall" (statue as a group).
2. It is allowed to protect AFK teammates or teammates otherwise limited in their ability to play due to RTD or similar cause.
3. Nukes are exempt from this rule and may be stolen at all times.

Additionally, going over to the enemy's side ("crossing") is a risk you choose to take. If you do not leave enough space for your enemy and they are forced to steal, it’s not their fault; it’s yours. When an enemy crosses to your side, keep in mind that this is not forbidden in itself and is something you have to accommodate for.

• No blocking; leave space for others.

What is considered as blocking includes:

1. Getting close to an enemy and immediately returning their rocket when it's not yours.
2. Not giving other players enough space to handle the rocket.
3. Hindering enemies' movement.

It is allowed to bodyblock players who can't airblast the rocket and have been orbiting for too long. Examples of this include players who rolled "Stripped to Melee" in RTD and had their weapon removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread