Accepted Banned for nothing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeroby is sanpi

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=pokeroby is sanpi&advType=name
Name: pokeroby is sanpi
ID: STEAM_0:1:107503553
Date and time: 04-17-17 22:59
Reason: Advertising Hacks
Admin that Banned me: Madact
Why should I receive a unban for the ban: because I didn't hacking but I was only joking writing GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX only 1 time. I never hacked on every kind of tf2 server and I love playing panda's servers. I hope I will be unbanned.

During the time another person has made the same joke. I warned him. Then I get another one doing it, so I just flat out ban.
Check my chatlogs, proof is there (I think I was talking in chat with warnings at the time). I'm sure the time frame I warned is close enough to get he did it.

As for the appeal. You are not banned for hacking, you're banned for advertising hacks. This community takes it seriously.
However I am willing to give another chance so long as you do not do it again. Jailbreak is difficult enough with all the rules, there is only so much I can take before I dish out punishments.

During the time another person has made the same joke. I warned him. Then I get another one doing it, so I just flat out ban.
Check my chatlogs, proof is there (I think I was talking in chat with warnings at the time). I'm sure the time frame I warned is close enough to get he did it.

As for the appeal. You are not banned for hacking, you're banned for advertising hacks. This community takes it seriously.
However I am willing to give another chance so long as you do not do it again. Jailbreak is difficult enough with all the rules, there is only so much I can take before I dish out punishments.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread