Declined Banned for no reason... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF2 - Panda- Trade
Proof that I was hacking?

I was with my friend at the storage secret (I don't how It's called) and we were camping there for fun and then, a spy came
(Name: Spyce | Festo) and he was "cloaked" but we still could hear him and we were shooting at the corners of the cave to find him and he said that I have Aimbot....

Not necessary, I'm sure you had your eyes open while cheating.

Can you at least share the evidence with the staff so there's more than just your word?

Decided to ask Zeprus for the demo as he has his right to keep it back from this turning into a argument.

The demo is rather short, but slowing down the demo and looking there's a part where it's clear there is some silent aim going on. At first it isn't clear until one player moves, the aim follows the player. Then he shoots, but the aim directly goes to the other player who is a 2 player distance away from the other he was following. The aim then moves back to the original player he was watching. It's pretty fast when it happens.

Overall I believe the ban is justified. I'm willing to back Zeprus on this one. Would like longer evidence but he's pretty much stated next time it will be better.
Any full who also sees what happens feel free to bring this back if you disagree.

Reactions: Lighty and Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread