Accepted Banned for no reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4nnyboy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=d4nnyboy&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: d4nnyboy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:218540985
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/14/2017 19:28
Reason about the Ban: UNKOWN
Admin that Banned you: Husky
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:Actually this is an appeal on a 4hr ban from the server, I was casually playing until a blu mass freekiller/teamkiller joined and he practically broke all the rules. And im not sure if this has anything to do with it but most of the server did !calladmin. And the next round an admin came but im not sure if this was considered spam or just exposing a admin but heres what I said

d4nnyboy: kevin
d4nnyboy: kevinnn
Player (im not saying the person's name mostly for privacy) joined
d4nnyboy: AY AN ADMIN IS HERE
Also this is how I remember it considering I couldnt copy n paste due to the ban. Now I understand that is exposment of admin but I had said that without knowing that the admin was hiding himself. I actually didint know if (person) was an admin or not, I just had said that so the blu's could act more responsibly and not fool around. But once I had read my source ban I had learned that (im not saying the person's name mostly for privacy) was the admin, so all im trying to say that if an admin can read over this and speak with the other admins to determine if you guys could lift my ban (its not perm) and or if you can perm remove it because I was thinking of applying for the admin role.
(JUST A SIDE NOTE)
There are 2 d4nnyboy's in the steam community who have joined panda jailbreak, I have been in touch with him but he no longer plays Team Fortress 2, so I am not the other d4nnyboy who has more than 2 bans / gags.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, d4nnyboy.

Last edited:
Oh and the title isnt "banned for no reason" I wasnt thinking when I wrote that. Just pretend it says "Ban appeal (not perma)

That "person" was me. I had just joined the server and you instantly said "AY A ADMIN IS HERE".
I would appreciate if an admin could change it to a silence, since you know, "seems really unreasonable to ban for a communication related rule"

Just saying, you know that its not allowed to call out an admin, yet you still done it.
actually didint know if (person) was an admin or not, I just had said that so the blu's could act more responsibly and not fool around.
That's still not a good reason to say that in the first place when a player joins. What if that player was you and you were answering a call. You wouldn't appreciate it would you? Whether if that player is an admin or not, you shouldn't be saying that to make the blu's more "responsible". If they are breaking rules you should just call an admin or report them.

That "person" was me. I had just joined the server and you instantly said "AY A ADMIN IS HERE".
I would appreciate if an admin could change it to a silence, since you know, "seems really unreasonable to ban for a communication related rule"

Just saying, you know that its not allowed to call out an admin, yet you still done it.

That's still not a good reason to say that in the first place when a player joins. What if that player was you and you were answering a call. You wouldn't appreciate it would you? Whether if that player is an admin or not, you shouldn't be saying that to make the blu's more "responsible". If they are breaking rules you should just call an admin or report them.
Alright, I'm sorry for calling you out without notice, I'll take as my fault. But to be fair I did call admin on the rule breaker. But I'll just accept this and not make this mistake again. Thanks for your time

The ban has been changed to a silence so you are able to go back onto JB.

Sorry for the inconvenience :pepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread