Accepted Banned for no legit reason by Teddi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=komabob&Submit=Search

Banned account: Komabob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50282450

Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-07-06 19:43:38

Reason about the Ban:

[TD]
Use /resetq if you dont want to become hale instead of leaving[/TD]

Admin that Banned you: Teddi

Context / Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I got banned from the VSH server because I left when I was about to be hale (before the round even started) as I forgot to use /resetq. No warning, just instantly banned by Teddi. Though, another player was instantly moved to the hale team, and no time was wasted. I have also previously been slayed by Tedi bcs I played pyro and didnt deal enough damage, as I were trying to goomba stomp and airblast the hale away from teammates - then Teddi slayed me for using airblast and not dealing damage - wtf?

Oof... I'm pretty sure this whole !resetq fiasco is still in hot debate and I actually have no idea if this is considered bannable. I know that leaving when you're about to become Hale and then rejoining again is frowned upon, but I can agree with why you would do it. However, leaving the game means other players will become Hale while never receiving a warning and thus giving them no time to type !resetq, and increasing the chance of a Fail Hale round. This could lead to the Hale player being kicked, even though that's sorta unfair.

Though I'd rather blame Kevin for not implementing a !togglehale button of some sorts, but while we're waiting on that I'll let admins argue over what to do in the meantime. @Tedgrid

Hello KomaBob,

Im sorry that I banned you without a warning, I'll pay more attention to this in the future.
The ban is wil expire soon though.

However, about the "Not dealing ENOUGH damage" part.

Whenever I spectated you (And I did quite a bit) on military, I just saw you jump in, airblast hale 2/3 times, jump away, get ammo and health, and jump back in, dealing 500 damage in a round max, I saw you airblast for literally no reason continuously, and that is where I decided to slay you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread