Banned for """""alt"""" account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans URL= https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Dovah alt&advType=name (it's written "Dovah alt" because the admin thought this account is Dovahkiin NR alt account)
Name of banned account: NIVA Miester
ID: 76561198236134684
Date and time: 07-16-15 19:15
Admin that banned me: Stabbin
Reason of the ban: Accused of being Dovahkiin NR's alternative account.
Now, before copying and pasting things read this carefully.
I had a previous account, Dovahkiin NR (NOT my main, NOT my alternative). I was banned there for hacking, and that is good at it is (now i don't hack anymore). Months later i decided to create a new fresh account that had, and currently has, absolutely NOTHING to do with Dovahkiin NR. So yeah, with the various games i also got attracted again by tf2 and the first server i found is Duel - Panda-community. (Previously i also asked if i could be unbanned on Dovahkiin NR because i thought there was no demo).
So that's it, i start playing nice and happy with also a few people calling me a hacker and them too accusing me of being an alternate account. Then pops out Stabbin that immediately bans me for being "dovah's alt". It wasn't even written in the rules (He added the rule 3f [that says you can't avoid bans, even though i wasn't avoiding at all, it was just a completely different account] he added the rule 3f after i asked him to unban me, you can see).

Again, read all this closely and attentively.
So that's why i want to be unbanned: i'm not an alternative account, i did not avoid the ban (and if you think so, think again to what avoiding means)

"Following this message you will find Panda Community’s Code of Conduct. All players must adhere to this at all times. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in sanction. Attempting to evade any punishment will result in further action."

He never needed to add anything. It was always there.

Regardless of your intentions, you made an alt (sorry, new account. Who cares?) and played on a server where you were banned. That is still avoiding a ban, even if it is months later.

"Following this message you will find Panda Community’s Code of Conduct. All players must adhere to this at all times. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in sanction. Attempting to evade any punishment will result in further action."

He never needed to add anything. It was always there.

Regardless of your intentions, you made an alt (sorry, new account. Who cares?) and played on a server where you were banned. That is still avoiding a ban, even if it is months later.
I did not avoid. I didn't create this account to play this server. I was banned on that server with another account, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. Can you read, please?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/avoid
To prevent from happening.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and Matth
I did not avoid. I didn't create this account to play this server. I was banned on that server with another account, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. Can you read, please?

Are you dumb? You made both accounts, so they very much have to do with one another. Alt or new account, who gives a fuck. You're still the same person. You're still the one who hacked. You're still the one who tried to come back under a different account.

Saying that they "have nothing to do with each other" won't work, because that is utter bullshit.

Stabbin just made an adjustment in the rule saying you cannot change your IP to avoid a ban also with a new account, it was really already there but stated in a different way, I believe he put it up there because the case you are in. If stabbin made this ban and had to change something in the rules then I believe this is an alt.

Are you dumb? You made both accounts, so they very much have to do with one another. Alt or new account, who gives a fuck. You're still the same person. You're still the one who hacked. You're still the one who tried to come back under a different account.

Saying that they "have nothing to do with each other" won't work, because that is utter bullshit.
And i was so much stupid to though users would be intelligent enough to be able to read.

Stabbin just made an adjustment in the rule saying you cannot change your IP to avoid a ban also with a new account, it was really already there but stated in a different way, I believe he put it up there because the case you are in. If stabbin made this ban and had to change something in the rules then I believe this is an alt.
Again...
this is not a freaking alternate account.
I did not change IP to play that server.

And i was so much stupid to though users would be intelligent enough to be able to read.

Sorry, so because you said that they have nothing to do with each other that automatically makes it true. Right?

Mars is not a planet. If you try to disprove me you cannot read.

Your attitude is going to get you nowhere, just some advice.
He can't seem to understand.
Sorry, so because you said that they have nothing to do with each other that automatically makes it true. Right?

Mars is not a planet. If you try to disprove me you cannot read.
what you're saying it's like this:
My brother wants to enter a party but he got kicked out.
Now I want to get in that party but i can't because my brother got kicked. Doesn't make sense, because i'm not the same as my brother, i'm another person.
Can you at least get what i'm trying to say or will keep telling me that i only want to make this look like true?
I just want to get unbanned, that's it. I don't hack, i really like this server.
"if you liked this server you wouldnt hack xdxd"

what you're saying it's like this:
My brother wants to enter a party but he got kicked out.
Now I want to get in that party but i can't because my brother got kicked. Doesn't make sense, because i'm not the same as my brother, i'm another person.
Can you at least get what i'm trying to say or will keep telling me that i only want to make this look like true?

Unless you want to claim that your brother is the one who hacked on the previous account, this analogy is flawed. You said that you hacked, you got banned and you made a new account. I don't care if you say that you've changed, you're still the same guy as the one who hacked and nobody authorised you to be able to play on the servers again. So you don't have the right to join with any account. How is that so hard to understand? Honestly.

You're just adding the details on why you created an alt account while it is literally avoiding a punishment.

No matter which story you will find to explain it, there is no reasons that justify an unban, at all, in your case. Next time try the "This is not me but my bro" excuse, overused but still pretty efficient.

Unless you want to claim that your brother is the one who hacked on the previous account, this analogy is flawed. You said that you hacked, you got banned and you made a new account. I don't care if you say that you've changed, you're still the same guy as the one who hacked and nobody authorised you to be able to play on the servers again. So you don't have the right to join with any account. How is that so hard to understand? Honestly.
I'm not saying my brother hacked, that was simply a comparison.
I hacked. On Dovahkiin NR. This account is not Dovahkiin NR. I didn't make a new account for just avoiding the ban and keep hacking. They "unauthorised" (as you said) to play with Dovahkiin NR had hacks, not me. But they believed that, since i was the same guy with dovahkiin nr i could hack again (This is, after all, what it means)

I hacked. On Dovahkiin NR. This account is not Dovahkiin NR. I didn't make a new account for just avoiding the ban and keep hacking. They "unauthorised" (as you said) to play with Dovahkiin NR had hacks, not me.

You're holding an account, an inanimate thing that only operates because of the actions of someone in the real world, responsible for your actions.

Okay, my turn for an analogy. I drive over an old lady. Before the cops can get me, I buy a new car to drive around in. Therefore, I am untouchable, because now I have a new car. But I didn't get it to avoid anything, I only got it because I wanted a new one. The old one was too bloody :))))

^ Makes as much sense as your story.

• Winner
Reactions: Stabbin and Joe
I hacked. On Dovahkiin NR. This account is not Dovahkiin NR. I didn't make a new account for just avoiding the ban and keep hacking. They "unauthorised" (as you said) to play with Dovahkiin NR had hacks, not me.

No, you just created a new account and if by magic, suddendly appeared on one of our servers back, right? 8)

You're just adding the details on why you created an alt account while it is literally avoiding a punishment.

No matter which story you will find to explain it, there is no reasons that justify an unban, at all, in your case. Next time try the "This is not me but my bro" excuse, overused but still pretty efficient.
Dear god.
If it was avoiding that would have meant I GOT BANNED ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT SO I CREATE ANOTHER ONE AND I KEEP HACKING. It isn't like that.
You're holding an account, an inanimate thing that only operates because of the actions of someone in the real world, responsible for your actions.

Okay, my turn for an analogy. I drive over an old lady. Before the cops can get me, I buy a new car to drive around in. Therefore, I am untouchable, because now I have a new car. But I didn't get it to avoid anything, I only got it because I wanted a new one. The old one was too bloody :))))

^ Makes as much sense as your story.
No, it's not about a different car. It's about a different car and a different license. I did not hack on this account.
(thus the "cops got me")

• Dumb
Reactions: Ron1n
What a tard. Locked.

You were banned for hacking. You made a new account and joined the same server to be able to play on the server that you were banned on. Stabbin banned you for using a different account. You broke the rules, and the punishment will still be with you, even if you use a different account. We do not like cheaters and we decide to keep them out forever.

Your ban will not be lifted.

You were banned for hacking. You made a new account and joined the same server to be able to play on the server that you were banned on. Stabbin banned you for using a different account. You broke the rules, and the punishment will still be with you, even if you use a different account. We do not like cheaters and we decide to keep them out forever.

Your ban will not be lifted.
Did you read the thread? Explaining anything to this guy is pointless. He'll just throw brothers, parties and licenses at you.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: Nyah and Zeprus
Did you read the thread? Explaining anything to this guy is pointless. He'll just throw brothers, parties and licenses at you.
I don't care what he throws at me. I stated that his ban won't be lifted because of the following reasons, with the cute story to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread