Invalid Banned 2015-2016 range (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Shapiro

Let's just say it's been a long time, 11 years old, completely unaware of the main reason I joined the dodgeball server. And that was to have fun, not hang out with the wrong people leading me to no good (they ended up getting banned I believe). And it was due to swearing and mic spamming. Unfortunately it's clearly been a couple years since I got banned, my memory is completely vague on the occurrence so I don't know if all this is even enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Years later, understanding my mistake, I'm asking for a second chance.

and also wondering if it's anyway possible to indicate or access my ban even without the actual URL to the banned list. Even if I changed my name tons and tons of times in that time stamp.

Thank you and I'm hoping to get back into the server, better person, less toxic and more engaged to the whole point of the server, and that's to have fun.

20191013233403_1.jpg

And I lack most of the information on the template. so respond with any request of information I need to give. If I remember that is.

And I lack most of the information on the template. so respond with any request of information I need to give. If I remember that is.

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:148059409

Let's just say it's been a long time, 11 years old, completely unaware of the main reason I joined the dodgeball server. And that was to have fun, not hang out with the wrong people leading me to no good (they ended up getting banned I believe). And it was due to swearing and mic spamming. Unfortunately it's clearly been a couple years since I got banned, my memory is completely vague on the occurrence so I don't know if all this is even enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Years later, understanding my mistake, I'm asking for a second chance.

and also wondering if it's anyway possible to indicate or access my ban even without the actual URL to the banned list. Even if I changed my name tons and tons of times in that time stamp.

Thank you and I'm hoping to get back into the server, better person, less toxic and more engaged to the whole point of the server, and that's to have fun.

View attachment 11759

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:148059409
Reason: Toxicity
Steam ban URL: UNKNOWN

SOURCE BAN: proof that i've played on panda, included with my screenshot
Name of your Banned Steam Account: EXTERMINATE ALL THOTS
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:148059409
Date and Time of the Ban: NO CLUE, YEARS AGO.
Reason about the Ban: heavy toxicity
Admin that Banned you: NO CLUE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: disclosed under the header with my terrible organization for this thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread