Accepted BAN ID: Console | Reason: LAN playing. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid Burns

SourceBans Ban URL: Name of your Banned Steam Account: Acid Burns
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:52709073 | [U:1:105418146]
Date and Time of the Ban:
2021-03-27 21:58:41
Reason about the Ban: DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

******************************************************************************************
Dear Panda community:

I am appealing my ban because it was not convenient to me, I know the level of professionalism used for appealing bans in this community, especially when enjoying your servers since 2014 as I recall.

Let me explain. I and my siblings were talking about good times when we were playing TFDB in Panda community. Therefore, after playing for about 20 minutes we both got banned for 'Duplicate Accounts'. However, I do understand and know the danger of duplicate accounts and how this method can be used for unethical purposes but we were just enjoying our time, UnicornBoy (admin) was there as well and we are on good terms with him/ her.
In conclusion. I was serving two communities ( <<BBQ>> and Serenity - Both nonoperative presently) as an admin and I was in your place ones and I know how stressful things can get while reading all these appeals. But personally, I do not think playing with your sibling using the same IP address (since both in the same network) is a significant reason for being banned for 2 weeks. However, I believe in Panda's justice, and I'm expecting wise solutions.

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/badasswag/
My Sibling's ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/55ali512/

Appreciate your understanding.
Acid,

Reactions: Madact

Any idea who this is @Acid Burns ? Might want to ask your brother if you don't know.

You have them added so I'm assuming you know them.

Any idea who this is @Acid Burns ? Might want to ask your brother if you don't know
I appreciate your quick response. You've clearly checked the records and yes he joined with us. The reason why I did not include him in the appeal is that he did not get banned for being 'Duplicated'. However, he deserved his ban (stealing).

From that, I can understand that my appeal has been rejected?

Any idea who this is @Acid Burns ? Might want to ask your brother if you don't know.

You have them added so I'm assuming you know them.
I did not state anywhere in my appeal that I don't know who they are. I do know who they are and as I stated in my appeal that we were just trying to enjoy some good time in the community, good intentions that's it.

I appreciate your quick response. You've clearly checked the records and yes he joined with us. The reason why I did not include him in the appeal is that he did not get banned for being 'Duplicated'. However, he deserved his ban (stealing).

From that, I can understand that my appeal has been rejected?

You share the same IP with this account. The console believes you are this account so both you and your brother got banned due to this person's stealing ban.

It is possible for us to lift the IP ban and lift the bans on the two accounts who are innocent in all this, but this isn't my punishment. This is 'Unicornboy' @Ƥro Ʀicky :3 and @Djusan 's appeal but I'd thought I'd ask the question about the account before they got to it to make this go faster ::):

Hello!

I've been looking at this today, sorry for the delay!

Madact summarized everything, your friend got banned for stealing (4th ban = one week) and since your using the same IP as him, the console detecte you as a dupplicated account after a map change I believe.

I'll lift the 2 weeks bans on both accounts, the stealing one will stay of course. During that time I recommand you not to connect to any panda serv or you'll get a new ban for dupplicate account, except if you're in a differente place now. (The console is checking IPs to look for bans)

Accepted

PS : Also, I checked some logs and found this on KING hlstats:

1616930710465.png

This misogynistic behaviour is not tolerated, considered this as a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread