Declined Ban Ban Appeal Jail-Break. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans Nothing came up, oddly enough
Name of your Banned Steam Account Doctor-Loki [HF]
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:69748816
Date and Time of the Ban: Vaguely around 11:35 PM (Mountain time) 10/16/21
Reason about the Ban: I believe it was because of me trying to spam a late spawn mechanic
Admin that Banned you: I am not sure who banned me.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because I was just an idiot who made a mistake, I was iffy but I did not know that it was a bannable offence, I am sorry and I will do better, feel free to ban me forever if I do it again.

I actually have not been able to find my name on the ban website, I would like to know is this possibly just a 1 day ban or something of the sort? I just wish to know :/

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans Nothing came up, oddly enough
Name of your Banned Steam Account Doctor-Loki [HF]
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:69748816
Date and Time of the Ban: Vaguely around 11:35 PM (Mountain time) 10/16/21
Reason about the Ban: I believe it was because of me trying to spam a late spawn mechanic
Admin that Banned you: I am not sure who banned me.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because I was just an idiot who made a mistake, I was iffy but I did not know that it was a bannable offence, I am sorry and I will do better, feel free to ban me forever if I do it again.

I actually have not been able to find my name on the ban website, I would like to know is this possibly just a 1 day ban or something of the sort? I just wish to know :/
Actually, I can play again now, thank you for your time if you can read this, I dunno what was going on, probably an auto-ban, sorry and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread