Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Walter+White&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Walter White
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199157222758/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-04-30 13:46:23
Reason about the Ban: Insulting, Racism, MFK
Admin that Banned you: Brendon, Kazzy, Gold, XplosiveAction
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This isn't the first instant of my account being banned as it has other bans on it. I've been teambanned, gagged and muted. For a quite a while I haven't been on my steam account and apparently someone got access to my account which they used. During this time, my account has ben banned from other servers due the the persons actions and I've been trying to appeal for all of them. Looking at the communication blocks and teambans, I can see that the person that has accessibility did things that you would consider bannable. I recently got my account back and I truly want to join your community. I apologies for the things said and done on my account and hope I can join your community.

• Optimistic
Reactions: _Black
I appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to apply but I'm going to have decline this. Solely for the reason that this doesn't make any sense. Like think about it from our point of view. Do you really expect us to believe that someone got access/hacked into your account and instead of taking your valuable items and or playing your steam games they would go on a community server to just break rules when they could've done this on any other account? It's just too much that I would have to piece together and this reason on why you got punished honestly sounds like bs in my opinion. Your punishment expires on 2022-05-30 so I'd recommend just waiting til then since it'll be in a few weeks. And as far the MFK goes I'd personally wait a little longer until appealing that.

Reactions: vinny
STEAM_0:0:598478515

So just realising that, when I sent this to Brendon I told him it's his as I saw the communication block link. Reading further into it there's more to the story than I thought there was.

I think we're going to need a little context on what is going on as this appeal makes no sense so three questions:

When did the hjacking occur? A timeline would be great.
Do you have proof on your hjacking? The best form is steam support evidence.
Which punishment are you suggesting that the hjacker committed, not you?

If the evidence reveals personal information you can send it to either me or Brendon privately.

When we have more context I'll send the rest of the information to the jailbreak team for the MFK side.

Teamban info (Thinking it was Kazzy's punishment)
Scottish ManSTEAM_0:0:5984785152022-01-17 07:08:53PermanentN/AMFK

Reactions: Kazzy and bap!
@Walter White

We're going to need to information requested in order to continue with this appeal.

I'll give you another week to respond. If you haven't by then we'll have to decline this.

So I'll just move this into archived declined again. If you want to appeal your punishments please do separate appeals for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread